• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Iron Sheik: "..Supplex Him, Make Him Humble, then F&ck His A$$"

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I can't watch it here from work... is it from an interview with the Iron Shiek?

That guy's got some funny stories under his name, a really wacked out personality so it wouldn't susprise me at all.

The best Shiek story was when he and Hacksaw Jim Duggan got busted speeding and were found in possession of coccaine.

To make matters worse, Duggan was in the middle of a feud with Shiek, and this was back when everyone still thought wrestling was "real", so it was a huge deal at the time that two "sworn enemies" would even be seen in public together.

natureboy

TRIBE Member
besides the fact that he didn'yt fuck his ass and make him humble...."everything was great"
Iron Shiek used to own a gym in Hamilton years ago. I think the Accent is fake.ch33se

jeffpayne

TRIBE Member
so let me get this straight <- no pun intended

he's a "faggot, worse then Micheal jackson" mind you, and "he's lucky I didn't break his back and fuck him in the ass to make him humble"

I have a feeling that a certain Iron Sheik is about to come out of the closet.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Meanwhile, Kanyon of all people comes out publicly to admit he's gay... apparently at some indy shows lately he's been doing promos saying he's the first openly gay pro-wrestler.

I still haven't figured out if it's a work, but right now I'm leaning on no, because he's no longer with WWE and doesn't have a whole lot to gain by making the announcement.

vench

TRIBE Promoter
what's with his fascination of breaking backs and ass fucking?

lol.

he calls B Brian Blair a "fag" yet talks about humbling people by fucking them in the ass.

hahaha.

great interview.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
love it!! :D

"besides that everything was great"

this might take the cake for deranged "celebrity" interviews

Last edited:

Hi i'm God

TRIBE Member
Reminds me of that Mad tv scetch with the mexan westler guy El Asso Wipo, "and I break their back like so, across my knee" lol.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

xopus

TRIBE Member
Subsonic Chronic said:
Meanwhile, Kanyon of all people comes out publicly to admit he's gay... apparently at some indy shows lately he's been doing promos saying he's the first openly gay pro-wrestler.

shouldnt that title go to.....

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
hahahahaha I'm just watching this now.

So, he didn't fuck his ass out of professionalism. I wonder why he's not employed right now?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories