• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

iRiver - 20 Gig w/Dock

beatjunkie

TRIBE Member
Well I'm selling my iRiver to help with my laptop purchase.
I bought this about 2 months ago from Future Shop with the 4 Year Extended Warranty. Not a scratch on it and in perfect working order. Also comes with the protective skin and the Recording Dock (which is impossible to find these days). The dock will allow any of the DJ's out there to record out to the river right from the mixer and it uses Windows Media Player instead of that annoying itunes software. The player also has an FM tuner and allows for pics as well. Pretty much the only thing it can't do right now is the video. I would say this thing rivals the Ipod but that is a matter of opinion here.
Below is the link with all the technical information:

http://www.iriveramerica.com/prod/hd/h10_20gb_gray.aspx
http://www.shopireland.ie/electronics/detail/B0007W5LIM/iRiver-Docking-Cradle-for-H10/ (Recording Dock)

I have the grey one.
Asking $350 w/ warranty ($60 value) and dock ($80 value) - this is firm.

If you're in the market for an MP3 player this is great deal!

PM or email me please at (shawzy88 at yahoo dot com )
Thanks for looking.
Matt.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

beatjunkie

TRIBE Member
Well if someone just wants the mp3 player for $300 then the dock is yours for $50. That would be the only way right now.
Or
You could buy them both and sell the iriver for more than I'm asking for sure. ;)

Sorry I don't mean to be anal about it but with the dock the unit is much more attractive as its very hard to find.

beatjunkie

TRIBE Member
I'll take some tonight. The unit doesn't have a scratch on it and is in perfect working order.
I'm willing to take offers now as well.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Electrician

TRIBE Promoter
iRiver's are wicked, I have a 20 gig iPod and a 20 gig iRiver and the iRiver is just so much better and easier to use... with better features.....

beatjunkie

TRIBE Member
Thanks for the interest guys.

I've had an offer just to buy the iriver, and then a seperate offer to buy the dock.

$100 - dock
$250 - iriver

No one has committed yet so everything is still on the table.

Matt

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I'm actually not able to take the dock. I thought I had the 20 but I am pretty sure now I have the 6.

Also, $100 is a tad steep now that I'm doing my research on the iriver estore. The exchange is too good to be buying this used when it's available on the iriveramerica website.

beatjunkie

TRIBE Member
Hmm for some reason I thought the Recording Docks were no longer available.
Let me do some checking. I bought it for $100 so I hope I'm right ;)
I'll report back.

Thanks anyways Skipper.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Well I haven't actually gone through with the purchase on estore, but there are no comments about availability beside the dock or power cord, and it lets me add them to my cart no problem.

Total for both, plus $25US shipping = about 80

Agent Smith

TRIBE Member
Doh! My lovely girlfriend just informed me that she was kind enough to get one for me off ebay and was going to give it to me as a present next week. Considering she can't return it, I must respectfully remove myself as the buyer.

So very sorry for the confusion!!!!

beatjunkie

TRIBE Member
Yep however Dtox only purchased the recording dock SO

That means I'm willing to let the 20 Gig Iriver go for $250 which is a steal.
Come and get it.