• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Irish T.V. #1 rated show!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
The Irish invented booze so that they wouldn't have to bother conquering the world!

Dynovac: The 'Part Irish Setter - Part Pointer' Runaway Supercomputer

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
dyno, i believe it's more like god invented whiskey to keep the irish from taking over the world.

the irish didn't invent booze! :)

(not that god invented whiskey either, but shush)

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Why did god invent Guiness?
So the Irish wouldn't take over the world

An Irish man walks into a pub. The bartender asks him, "what'll you have?"
The man says, "Give me three pints of Guinness please."
So the bartender brings him three pints and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third until they're gone. He then orders three more.
The bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold. You don't have to order three at a time. I can keep an eye on it and when you get low I'll bring you a fresh cold one."
The man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the States. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three Guinness Stouts too, and we're drinking together.
The bartender thought that was a wonderful tradition.
Every week the man came in and ordered three beers. Then one week he came in and ordered only two. He drank them and then ordered two more.
The bartender said to him, "I know what your tradition is, and I'd just like to say that I'm sorry that one of your brothers died."
The man said, "Oh, me brothers are fine----I just quit drinking."

Ahh the irish ;)

~allie~

Stormshadow

TRIBE Member
Ancient archeological evidenence indicates that Ireland was a much different place before the discovery of alcohol. Most experts believe it was something like this...

...until one day, Michael McCloed invented a new drink called "whiskey"...

...and the rest, is history.

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

joey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Illogistix
My personal fave has to be this Paddy O'Rouke after-skool-special

who the hell cut his line for him??
what a retard!

oh and irish are dumb!
if it's nae scottish, it's crap!

Boo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Cheer Bear
[ready to break out my kiss me i'm irish shirt and go drinkin']
I've allready broken out all my Irish Perifonalia :) Only day of the year I use my passport for ID considering I was born in Dublin :)

"Got any Irish in you?"

"No?, Want some?" :D

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by janiecakes
dyno, i believe it's more like god invented whiskey to keep the irish from taking over the world.

the irish didn't invent booze! :)

(not that god invented whiskey either, but shush)
my uncle used to say that.
he was the proudest Irishman ever. :)

ah yah.

Johane

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories