• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

IRELAND vs SPAIN !!!!! ... the official thread !

rentboy

TRIBE Member
fek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big up Spain, that was a true contest....

that shoot out was insane...

ah well, we did make it to the second Round and i'm proud that they pushed Spain (arguably the best team left) to the limit.

GO IRELAND!

Che

TRIBE Member
Ireland should be proud of themselves. Well done boys. They certainly made me a believer.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Nesta

TRIBE Member
great effort by both teams. that was the worst penalty shoot out i've ever seen. i would have liked to see ireland go through.

djcheezwhiz

TRIBE Member
yeah a tough loss, & always a disappointment when it goes to penalty kicks...great game from duff, the ball didn't seem to want to leave his foot on his many attacks...great game though, & congrats to spain...ole, ole :)

jc

ps the sweden v sengal game was a good one too...

patri©k

TRIBE Member
kilbane is a fucking arse !

there were moments in this game.. where I actually wished him dead ! ... or.. at least a hernia.

HOW COULD YOU KICK THAT FUCKING BALL WITH YOUR SHIN AFTER HARTE'S KICK !!!!! FUCKING DIVE FORWARD AND HEAD THE BALL IN !!!!!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH !

THE NET WAS WIIIIDE OPEN !

well... my support now shifts to the English. FUCK !

2006.. it's sooo far away !

fattyp©2002

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rentboy

TRIBE Member
i hope Northern Ireland can get their act together and make it to the next world cup...

they haven't made it since 1986.

they have an exciting bunch of young talent so ya never know.

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
tough luck for Ireland, they outplayed them but couldn't hit the broad side of a fucking barn.
To wit: 22 shots, 9 on target to Spain's 8 of 12 on net.

Ah well, Azzurri will just have to beat Korea and Spain now :)

DJ JayMcC

TRIBE Member
sob! sob!

We played a great game lads...by far outplayed the spanish over the 120 minutes....McCarthy shoulda taken Kilbane off instead of fuckin Kelly, who was
workin' well down the wing. Then they let him take a Peno...ah well heads up lads...we're a young team, things can only get better. I'm off for a cry....

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Re: sob! sob!

Originally posted by DJ JayMcC
McCarthy shoulda taken Kilbane off instead of fuckin Kelly, who was
workin' well down the wing.
i know!!! Kelly was kicking ass down that flank while Kilbane was getting stifled...

a strange move by McCarthy indeed

fleaflo

TRIBE Member
España!

España!
España!
España!

Down 1 man due to injury for the last 15- 20 min of regular time and for the entire sudden death!

España!
España!
España!

Yo Rents, have you checked out the Senegal vs Sweeden game yet? The Sengaleese are for real. So fukin quick it's insane. The heat from the daytime games will favor them.

Last edited:

patri©k

TRIBE Member
*waves bye - bye*

so long $300. .... have a nice trip to the bookies pocket !

GOD.. this day just keeps on getting worse.

im just gonna go blaze a fucking 9 paper to myself.. go into a mild coma.. and chill for the day.

Im really upset.. we played well.. but like *insert name here* said.. they couldn't hit the side of a fucking barn !

Nerves played a big role.. as many of the irish players are new to this level of play.. however... kilbane..staunton... harte.. played like shit.. Duff, Keane and Given were the highlight of the entire match.

im so bloody upset. when keane scored... i cryed like a bitch.. i was so happy.. i was screaming and shaking.. i thought i was going to pass out... and sooo many chances in sudden death... and the crossbar kick in P.K.... and the two SHIT attempts in P.K....
.. and Given.. JUST MISSING WITH HIS FOOT on the final spanish goal...

however... we made it past the first round. We got farther than teams like France, Portugal, Poland, Argentina, Cameroon, Nigeria, Croatia, Russia, Tunisia, Equador, Saudi Arabia, Costa Rica, China, South Africa, Slovenia and Urugauy.

of the teams that advanced to the second round.. we had more points than Italy, USA, Turkey, Paraguay... and we had just as many points as Senegal, Sweden, England and Belgium.

we did well.. and showed true heart... I'm just still in denial.

god.. please let something great happen to me today.. to take the pain of the lose away...

*throws away his lucky potato*

fattyp©2002

funkNstyle

TRIBE Member
booooooo!!!

I hate shoot outs, hockey, soccer, makes no difference.
Its crap.

Its all about sudden death overtimes.
Thats how sports should be finished.

This is a sad day in my house :(
I think its time to go to the beach and look for a fight :p

Jonny

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Re: España!

Originally posted by fleaflo
have you checked out the Senegal vs Sweeden game yet? The Sengaleese are for real. So fukin quick it's insane. The heat from the daytime games will favor them.

wow !

i agree. i just finished watching the replay.. and they look sharp. Moving the ball like it's on fire... magnets in the boots of the footballers... and some of the moves.. lol.. so creative and shit...

... props to spain.. the game was wikid.. good luck against italy

fattyp©2002
LONG LIVE IRELAND

MBoy

TRIBE Member
They gave it their all. And Ireland should be proud of their accomplishments... Coming back from that early goal, making it this far, and for scoring multiple goals for the first time in a world cup!

Wicked, I say.

Spain shall be stopped.

doughboy

TRIBE Member
But wouldn't ya know, they give their all right to the last bloody second. It was the final penalty attempt that sealed it for the Spanairds. It was a great game, and I'm proud.

Jason

2nd generation Irish
Father born in Londonderry

patri©k

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by fattyp
DO IT FOR YOURSELVES.. DO IT FOR YOUR FAMILIES.. DO IT FOR YOUR COUNTRY.. DO IT FOR YOUR FANS.. DO IT FOR ME... DO IT FOR ALL THOSE THAT DIED IN THE POTATO FAMINE... SHIT.. DO IT FOR THE GUY WHO CREATED LUCKY CHARMS CEREAL.. JUST FUCKING WIN THE BLOOOOOOOOODDDYYYY GAAAAAMMEEE.. WHWWHWHHOOOOO EYEEYEYEYYAAAAHHHH !

PATRICK©2002 <--- you fucking dun know !

i don't think they heard me !

:(

fattyp©2002 .. i've been so bummed out all day.