• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Iraqi Beheadings

enemy Ai

TRIBE Member
after seeing those cruel and horrifying… Iraqi beheadings images all I can say is:

hamas, hezbollah, islamic jihad, al qaeda, and all the countries that support them (syria, iran, lebanon, saudi arabia etc) must be nuked to oblivion!

No mercy!! Death to terrorists.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

xopus

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by enemy Ai
after seeing those cruel and horrifying… Iraqi beheadings images all I can say is:

hamas, hezbollah, islamic jihad, al qaeda, and all the countries that support them (syria, iran, lebanon, saudi arabia etc) must be nuked to oblivion!

what about the countries that unlawfully invade them and kill their innocent civilians? It's all about cause and effect...sure beheading people is bullshit, but so is killing women and children who have nothing to do with the created conflict.

i'm sure you're just trolling, but seriously. think before you open your mouth next time.

Hamza

TRIBE Member

i see you are the pride and joy of richmond hill.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

swilly

TRIBE Member

:rolleyes:

enemy Ai

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Iraqi Beheadings

Originally posted by Hamza
i see you are the pride and joy of richmond hill.

Richmond Hill reprezent mfs!!!

"Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists"

G.W. Bush :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

enemy Ai

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by xopus
what about the countries that unlawfully invade them and kill their innocent civilians?

Caution my right wing ideas ahead!

Even though I support the American Troops in Iraq.. I don’t completely agree with US invading Iraq. Bombing Afghanistan was the right move to get rid of the fanatical Taliban cult. Bullshitting its way to go to war against Iraq (for obvious interests = oil) was the wrong one, but hey at least that mf coward Saddam is no longer in Power! .
imo after 9/11 US should have send a clear msg by sending massive nukes (ok if not nukes massive Bombs) to Saudi Arabia (just like they did to the Japanese in the WW2) as most of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. Unfortunately it didn’t happened, because bush administration likes to suck dick to the royal family because of its oil dependency.
but no worries.. better late then never!

That’s all for now my bitches!

~atp~

TRIBE Member
Are you like the political version of one of those real dolls that play out sexual stereotypes, only you're from Richmond Hill and lack a "Made in Taiwan" stamp on your ass?

enemy Ai

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~atp~
Are you like the political version of one of those real dolls that play out sexual stereotypes, only you're from Richmond Hill and lack a "Made in Taiwan" stamp on your ass?

~atp~ ur a HAMAS loving mf!

man_slut

TRIBE Member
Caution my right wing ideas ahead!

Even though I support the American Troops in Iraq.. I don’t completely agree with US invading Iraq. Bombing Afghanistan was the right move to get rid of the fanatical Taliban cult. Bullshitting its way to go to war against Iraq (for obvious interests = oil) was the wrong one, but hey at least that mf coward Saddam is no longer in Power! .
imo after 9/11 US should have send a clear msg by sending massive nukes (ok if not nukes massive Bombs) to Saudi Arabia (just like they did to the Japanese in the WW2) as most of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia. Unfortunately it didn’t happened, because bush administration likes to suck dick to the royal family because of its oil dependency.
but no worries.. better late then never!

That’s all for now my bitches!
What kind of leverage would bombing Saudi Arabia give the west? Why do you want to kill people so badly?

atbell

TRIBE Member
I hate to disapoint but your views, with the exception of laying waste to Saudi, are those taken by a large portion of the LEFT wing, only they were expresed... ah ... pre-emptively.

There was little oposition to the action in Afghanistan, and rightly so. They supply opium and heroine to the world, protected terorists, and had just implemented a program learned from the Nazi's where by they would mark non-islamic people with a coloured piece of cloth... for thier own protection from Shia law of course.

Additionally, from my read, most left wing activits oposed the war in Iraq and actually did something about it. Seeing 50,000 people walk down Queen street was quite impressive, knowing that others around the world, even in the few countries of the coalition of the "willing", was quite something else.

Finally, I think most people on the left (again, an opinion and my read of those I am in contact with) are against pulling the troops out of Iraq.

The big problem is the Democrats have very little political leverage from this. "I told you so" just doesn't pull in the votes.

What is sad is seeing the right spout ideas that they claim are origional that had been voice loud and clear years ago. But that's what being conservative is, isn't it, slow on the uptake.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deafplayer

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by atbell
There was little oposition to the action in Afghanistan, and rightly so. They supply opium and heroine to the world,
This actually increased hugely after the Taliban was "toppled"... the opium production tends to follow American involvement (as it did there in the 80s... the Taliban largely suppressed it in the 90s, then when the Americans came back it went back up dramatically, again becoming the world's #1 (or close) source)