• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

IPTV

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Since the original BeastIPTV is down and all admins have left the support forum, it seems that other resellers are trying to get rid of their pre-purchased credits. I sincerely hope it stays up, as it’s a great service - but I’m not holding my breath. I’m in a holding pattern. No point in doing anything until my service goes down.

Glad you guys are back up, even if it’s only temporary. Lots of options out there, though! :)

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
Since the original BeastIPTV is down and all admins have left the support forum, it seems that other resellers are trying to get rid of their pre-purchased credits. I sincerely hope it stays up, as it’s a great service - but I’m not holding my breath. I’m in a holding pattern. No point in doing anything until my service goes down.

Glad you guys are back up, even if it’s only temporary. Lots of options out there, though! :)

Yup, not getting anything new until my Beast fully dies...still haven't found anything completely comparable. Milennial might be a stop gap solution, but the video quality isn't perfect.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Yup, not getting anything new until my Beast fully dies...still haven't found anything completely comparable. Milennial might be a stop gap solution, but the video quality isn't perfect.
My Beast is dying a slow death. Channels have been disappearing over the past few days. Falcon went down within 48 hours. Apparently, it’s a Beast reseller, trying to ditch prepaid credits. Can’t confirm but I’m not waiting to find out. I checked a couple of free trials and went with Unreal. Slick and more international stuff than Beast. PM me if you can’t find the info. I’m not a reseller. I just want my service to work during lockdown. Lol!

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Have you upgraded to their branded V3 app? I just logged out and back in. More channels but still not the full deal. Keep me posted on your experience. I’m super curious to know what’s actually happening here. ;)

I’ve taken on Unreal as a backup. It’s slick.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
My Beast is dying a slow death. Channels have been disappearing over the past few days. Falcon went down within 48 hours. Apparently, it’s a Beast reseller, trying to ditch prepaid credits. Can’t confirm but I’m not waiting to find out. I checked a couple of free trials and went with Unreal. Slick and more international stuff than Beast. PM me if you can’t find the info. I’m not a reseller. I just want my service to work during lockdown. Lol!

Haven't had any issues with Falcon.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Haven't had any issues with Falcon.
Good to know. My Falcon service has been sketchy. Up and down. I’ve already picked up Unreal as a backup. It seems solid. Still have Beast. Reloading APK made a huge difference. One day at a time. I have no problem paying for them all for a month, just to see what’s what. Still half the price of Rogers, with 10X the service.

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
Good to know. My Falcon service has been sketchy. Up and down. I’ve already picked up Unreal as a backup. It seems solid. Still have Beast. Reloading APK made a huge difference. One day at a time. I have no problem paying for them all for a month, just to see what’s what. Still half the price of Rogers, with 10X the service.

My beast expired, so I went with falcon. Its been pretty good so far with only a few channels that I had with east not available on falcon. The EPG just died though, I'm hoping its not an omen of things to come.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
My beast expired, so I went with falcon. Its been pretty good so far with only a few channels that I had with east not available on falcon. The EPG just died though, I'm hoping its not an omen of things to come.

Nacreous will sort out things, they transferred me over from B to Falcon without even being asked.

(Fingers crossed regardless)

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
looks like falcon isn't accepting credit card payments for renewals and I don't really want to open cashapp or Amazon pay account. Any suggestions for another solid provider?

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
looks like falcon isn't accepting credit card payments for renewals and I don't really want to open cashapp or Amazon pay account. Any suggestions for another solid provider?
You can PM me, if you’d like. I won’t share the name of the service, as my source only accepts friends and family - on direct referral - for obvious reasons. He doesn’t want ANYONE advertising or posting info online. Service has been great so far. Same quality as Beast but there’s also an option for excellent VOD.

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
You can PM me, if you’d like. I won’t share the name of the service, as my source only accepts friends and family - on direct referral - for obvious reasons. He doesn’t want ANYONE advertising or posting info online. Service has been great so far. Same quality as Beast but there’s also an option for excellent VOD.

THANKS!! PM SENT