• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

IPTV

catilyst

TRIBE Member
So... I'm just going to give a very honest apology for my continuous dumb questions here..

Where are you guys seeing these updates from Beasttv you're quoting? On their site I see two updates, one from Sept 18 and one from the 19.

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
the reseller i buy the service from has a customer service portal on discord. that's where i get my info and any help i may need.

TODAY MARKS AN ACHIEVEMENT IN BEAST HISTORY!!! NEW APK DOWNLOAD - tinyurl.com/BeastAPP1 Please install this Android APK. It is the only working APP we have right now. If you want to use an alternate APP which uses m3u please utilize this: http://beastiptv.tv:8080/get.php?username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD&type=m3u&output=ts We are working on a new branded Perfect Player and it should be ready in the upcoming days. We have added the USA category to start. You will see more channels added over the next few days (a lot of channel providers are still trying to get up and running so we have limited sources). Please remember - Some channels may not be available yet or down and have no backups. We ask that you DO NOT REPORT CHANNEL ISSUES for the next little while. We are aware! MAC addresses will not work right now. Sorry. We are working on getting that going ASAP. RESELLERS - Please offer your MAC only users a STREAMING LINE and we will compensate you for it. So far we are very stable and we will have NFL/MLB up tomorrow. Thank you once again from the Beast TV Team!!!

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
So... I'm just going to give a very honest apology for my continuous dumb questions here..

Where are you guys seeing these updates from Beasttv you're quoting? On their site I see two updates, one from Sept 18 and one from the 19.
Their master comms channel is on Telegram

Beast TV Announcement Channel
Beast TV Public Announcements Only