• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

IPTV

catilyst

TRIBE Member
So... I'm just going to give a very honest apology for my continuous dumb questions here..

Where are you guys seeing these updates from Beasttv you're quoting? On their site I see two updates, one from Sept 18 and one from the 19.

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
the reseller i buy the service from has a customer service portal on discord. that's where i get my info and any help i may need.

TODAY MARKS AN ACHIEVEMENT IN BEAST HISTORY!!! NEW APK DOWNLOAD - tinyurl.com/BeastAPP1 Please install this Android APK. It is the only working APP we have right now. If you want to use an alternate APP which uses m3u please utilize this: http://beastiptv.tv:8080/get.php?username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD&type=m3u&output=ts We are working on a new branded Perfect Player and it should be ready in the upcoming days. We have added the USA category to start. You will see more channels added over the next few days (a lot of channel providers are still trying to get up and running so we have limited sources). Please remember - Some channels may not be available yet or down and have no backups. We ask that you DO NOT REPORT CHANNEL ISSUES for the next little while. We are aware! MAC addresses will not work right now. Sorry. We are working on getting that going ASAP. RESELLERS - Please offer your MAC only users a STREAMING LINE and we will compensate you for it. So far we are very stable and we will have NFL/MLB up tomorrow. Thank you once again from the Beast TV Team!!!

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
So... I'm just going to give a very honest apology for my continuous dumb questions here..

Where are you guys seeing these updates from Beasttv you're quoting? On their site I see two updates, one from Sept 18 and one from the 19.
Their master comms channel is on Telegram

Beast TV Announcement Channel
Beast TV Public Announcements Only

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Subscription for renewal coming up, anyone seen a good deal on an annual sub for Beast?
I wouldn't touch a reseller. No support. Beastiptv.com is the source. Excellent support through their Telegram channel. 6 month sub is the longest available. I wouldn't touch a reseller. You don't get the support and they're just trying to dump what they paid for.

All IPTV services went down during that recent FBI raid. The middle-service was wiped out. It's taken a few weeks and a few bumps in thw road but they're sorting it quickly.

BeastIptv.com is the way. They're transparent, offer constant updates and also provided free extensions for the down time. ;)

Last edited:

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
DON'T purchase BEAST TV from a reseller. Buy it from Beastiptv.com.

That's how you can ensure that you're getting the source and support from the source.

...and don't bother with the Telegram channel, unless you're a direct client. The boot comes quickly. :)

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Button?
Portal?
Section?
Ahhh. Sorry bud. Wasn’t sure. PPV Movies have been up and down since the takedown. They’re working on that now. The “On Demand” that existed was taken down months ago and won’t return. They’re focusing on live TV.

Use the CINEMA app for on demand. It’s free. Not as slick as Beast but it’s generally reliable, once you find a good stream. :)

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
On the Android app there's a Live TV widget/button, and a Movies. Just curious about the latter.

Got the bonus month left on my subscription, hoping thers's a sale that happens between now and then... :)

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Thanks to the contributors in this thread I tried IPTV and am loving it. Just using Beast TV so far, mainly for TCM. One minor annoyance I have is every now and then the video will unexpectedly 'rewind' and bounce back a minute or two, forcing you to rewatch what you just saw.

Just curious if others experience this or if it's maybe due to my android box (Abox A1) which I understand is pretty crappy.

Thanks all.
It’s known as looping. Happens quite a bit with IPTV. Sometimes it’s the source. Sometimes it’s hardware maintenance...

Try clearing your cache and rebooting the device. You should also regularly reset your modem/router by unplugging for 10 minutes or so. There are a bunch of little things that may or may not affect the stream.

Also keep in mind that most of these services were completely shut-down a couple of months back. They’re all rebuilding and have made leaps and bounds in a short period of time.

Best advice I can offer is to order from the source, rather than a reseller. BeastIPTV.com offers its customers amazing support via Telegram. You don’t get that through a reseller. :)

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
On the Android app there's a Live TV widget/button, and a Movies. Just curious about the latter.

Got the bonus month left on my subscription, hoping thers's a sale that happens between now and then...
BeastIPTV.com don’t do the “sale” thing. ...but it’s $70US for 6 months service AND amazing, transparent support? What kind of deal are you looking for? Trust me. I’ve tried them all. Been scammed a couple of times. No more, for this kid. These guys are the source and the shit. They’re the ones who get things sorted when there are issues. No reseller offered free client extensions for the downtime!

Thousands of international channels, PPV events, EVERY major sporting event and movies for $12/M seems like a pretty good deal to me. ;)

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
I've had iptv for a couple years, and yeah Beast goes on sale. I'm coming off one now after an annual subscription that came off a 6 month and a couple of month to month ones. :)

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
I've had iptv for a couple years, and yeah Beast goes on sale. I'm coming off one now after an annual subscription that came off a 6 month and a couple of month to month ones. :)
Beast goes on sale via resellers. Wouldn’t touch one with a ten foot pole after dealing with the actual source and support. I’m not gonna nickel and dime over $3/M when I can get the real deal and full support for less than the price it takes to raise a starving child in Africa. ;)