• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

IPTV

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
check out Big Dog Media for boxes. Lifetime support, and an integrated updater.
top notch.
Correct me if I’m wrong but... Looks like they’re flogging re-branded android boxes from DHGate and touting Facebook based support. I dropped FB when the orange clown went down the escalator. The hell I’m going back on there for technical support. Lol!

The Formuler Z8 and BEAST iptv have been very good to me. ...and member support is 24/7 via Telegram, which is a safe, secure app for communication (at the moment).

I’ve tried a few of these services and a few devices. Many devices have issues and some just get bricked through your. IP. There are loads of Android boxes out there that won’t work with IPTV at all. It’s a battle.

Formuler have circumvented this. ...and BEAST TV is top-shelf. Support is awesome. No issues. They’re constantly upgrading sources and channels and they let you know what’s happening if things go down.

No brainer.

Please advise, if I’m missing something. I just followed the link you posted. ;)

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
check out Big Dog Media for boxes. Lifetime support, and an integrated updater.
top notch.
Alright - Apparently these units are ok. Had to do a bit of research and ask around. Sounds like a decent alternative, if the Formuler lets me down. ...but it’s been a real treat!

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
i have one of them. Their Big Dog Build updater eliminates all deceased apps that don't work. I'll be leaving Bell Fibe TV shortly and getting 2 more boxes, and going with Start.ca. With Beast TV, i'm set.

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
Beast TV Update: As you are all aware and if you are not Xtream Codes CMS is shut down as of now, this include all of their services and websites. This is the main software used by 99% of iptv services to provide content to you, friends and family. We will stop new signups and current unpaid invoices from processing till everything has settled down and we have more information from Xtream Codes. Meanwhile content is still working but we do not for how much longer

Most of my channels don't work on either Beast or Dharma

Dear Jesus nooooo

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Saw the message on their telegram support channel.

Here's hoping this is only a relative hiccup.

If I've*heard* anything about the black and dark markets, it's that they're resilient...

catilyst

TRIBE Member
Saw the message on their telegram support channel.

Here's hoping this is only a relative hiccup.

If I've*heard* anything about the black and dark markets, it's that they're resilient...

Yeah, hopefully this is just a temporary annoyance, if I was truly concerned I may have been tempted to use more colourful language.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Looks like they'll try to migrate...

We will do our best to restore service to all current clients. If, in fact, Xtream Codes is permanently shut down we will attempt to migrate to a new platform. We ask everyone to please be reasonable and don't send us e-mails or tickets.

To answer your main question - No, we are not going to run away and steal from you guys so please do not panic. Everything will be honored as per paid services and return to normal as soon as possible. In the event of any delay, time will be added to your subscriptions at no extra cost to you.

As soon as we know more details this post will be updated.

Thank you for your understanding.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Update 9/19/2019

This has been a crazy 36 hours for us as well as the entire IPTV community.

The good thing is that everyone is working together with many possible solutions to get us all back up and running.
Some services are still running but they cannot access their streams or reseller panels at the moment.
Most of the main channel providers are still down as well.

We are still working hard at another solution.

We have a few possible senarios that we are testing and we are just trying to figure out what is the best option going forward for our clients. The reason why everyone used Xtream Codes (XC) was because the apps you use to connect to watch streams - web players, custom apps, billing platforms, etc were all built around it and was the most stable option.

Now that this is gone we need to figure out what the next best thing is and make everything work together. 99% percent of the other services you see online are in the same predicament and we are all working together to figure this out. We appriciate your patience and we will honor all the time you have purchased and we refund anyone who wants out. But, we do hope that you see how upfront and transparent we are and the work we do to keep our clientel happy. We have opened up our ticket section if you have any further questions!

We'll continue to update you as we gather more information and results.

Thank you very much from the Beast Team!

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
BIG UPDATE!

Progress is being made as we are testing a new platform.

You will notice all the channels have been removed and will see some come and go. This is completely normal as we begin our testing phase.

We will start adding channels back this Friday-Saturday if everything goes well with these tests. Our servers are being reconfigured to work with the new platform as well.

Thank you to everyone for your patience thus far!!

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
BIG UPDATE! 9/21/2019

We have successfully migrated to our new platform. We have done some testing and things are looking really good. You will notice an error when you load the APK just ignore it we have to figure out what is causing that but channels will still load. We have worked for 48 hours straight and we finally have some channels going. We will be adding all channels back over the next few days. USA/SPORTS/CANADA will be first priorty and hopefully we can be all sorted for NFL sunday!

Thanks again!

PS user accounts are still importing so your account may or may not work right now but within the next 5 hours they should all be good to go!

catilyst

TRIBE Member
BIG UPDATE! 9/21/2019

We have successfully migrated to our new platform. We have done some testing and things are looking really good. You will notice an error when you load the APK just ignore it we have to figure out what is causing that but channels will still load. We have worked for 48 hours straight and we finally have some channels going. We will be adding all channels back over the next few days. USA/SPORTS/CANADA will be first priorty and hopefully we can be all sorted for NFL sunday!

Thanks again!

PS user accounts are still importing so your account may or may not work right now but within the next 5 hours they should all be good to go!
Did they delete that update or are my eyes playing tricks on me?! Just tried accessing with Formuler, error message, no dice. Webplayer down too.

I miss dancing on Saturday nights lol

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Did they delete that update or are my eyes playing tricks on me?! Just tried accessing with Formuler, error message, no dice. Webplayer down too.

I miss dancing on Saturday nights lol

I too miss the late night dance...

Here's the latest:
So we had a little mix up, the channels we had working last night were erased when importing our data from our old platform. Not to worry we will get on readding them back. No working channels right now, we will update in a bit when we have them back online!

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
We are still working away! The influx of services all switching to the same software has caused some load issues. We are making progress and just wanted to update everyone again!

We will be adding 2 weeks to all accounts once up and running!

We got sorted just in the nick of time for nfl sunday. We will monitor for the first bit and start adding usa/sports soon.

refresh your apks

Going to be very glitchy today, lots happening in the background. New platform are making changes all day today and that will effect us.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Were waiting on some back end fixes from this new middleware provider so customers can connect. We are giving them to the end of the day today or we are switching to another option we have been told is up and running.

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
@everyone Update from Beast:

We swapped to another platform today, We have everything almost ready to go. We have a new APK you will have to download and install. We will provide the link shortly. Thanks!