• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

IPTV

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Thanks to the contributors in this thread I tried IPTV and am loving it. Just using Beast TV so far, mainly for TCM. One minor annoyance I have is every now and then the video will unexpectedly 'rewind' and bounce back a minute or two, forcing you to rewatch what you just saw.

Just curious if others experience this or if it's maybe due to my android box (Abox A1) which I understand is pretty crappy.

Thanks all.
What's TCM?

My issues are buffering, but that's infrequent and comes with the territory.

Anyone got a recommendation for video on demand iptv (movies/tv series) beyond Vaders & Beast?

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
From the peep at vader/beast

Announcement
Direct links to download the VOD apps:
kodikiller.tv/cyber.apk
kodikiller.tv/jet.apk
kodikiller.tv/bee.apk

The video Players Needed:
kodikiller.tv/mx.apk
kodkiller.tv/am.apk

MX will be the default player for Cyber & Bee. As long as AM player is installed, Jetbox will work.

tried the first one (cyber) and it seems like all the old streaming sites where there are multiple links to stream the show, but most of them don't work. I've been torrenting and watching on my firestick with PLEX and it's glorious.

catilyst

TRIBE Member
Vaders done? I'm with BeastTV and was thinking of trying something different, as their TCM and Jays games have gotten a bit sketchy lately. I'll look into Dharma, thanks.

ScottBentley

TRIBE Member
looks good. the APK looks and functions exactly like beast. all of the same us, uk and sports channels as beast/vaders. they even have a vod section!

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
just trying Beast TV for the first time...pal's given me his deets to check it out.
UFC is flawless tonight.

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
look at Big Dog for android boxes. lifetime support. i have 1, and getting 2 more, and dumping Bell TV finally.

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
Thanks to the contributors in this thread I tried IPTV and am loving it. Just using Beast TV so far, mainly for TCM. One minor annoyance I have is every now and then the video will unexpectedly 'rewind' and bounce back a minute or two, forcing you to rewatch what you just saw.

Just curious if others experience this or if it's maybe due to my android box (Abox A1) which I understand is pretty crappy.

Thanks all.
Try clearing the cache on your device and forcing a reboot. You can also reboot your modem/router. I get the looping thing, periodically on BeastTV. These simple maintenance steps usually sort it right out!

Mondieu

TRIBE Member
If anyone is interested in a wicked device that includes a PVR option, check out the Formuler Z8. I paid around $150 for it but it’s well worth the cost and is the recommended device on the BeastTV support channel.

Slick device and can record multiple streams at once. Seems to negate a lot of the regular maintenance required for my 4K Firestick (clear cache, reboot, etc.). I use the Z8 at home and take my Firestick with me when I’m travelling!

Zero issues. ...and don’t purchase from a reseller. Make sure you join or renew through the official BeastTV site, so you’re covered for support and notifications (via their Telegram channel). I’ve been using this for about 8 months and have ZERO complaints.

AMAZING service!!!!!

Beast TV | Beast IPTV Official Subscriptions | Beast TV Instant Activation!

Last edited:

catilyst

TRIBE Member
Try clearing the cache on your device and forcing a reboot. You can also reboot your modem/router. I get the looping thing, periodically on BeastTV. These simple maintenance steps usually sort it right out!
Thanks - rebooting doesn't seem to help but I'll see if I can clear the cache. Also liking your Formuler Z8 recommendation, might check that out.

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Thanks - rebooting doesn't seem to help but I'll see if I can clear the cache. Also liking your Formuler Z8 recommendation, might check that out.
If you haven't reinstalled/updated the Beast APK, I'd start there.

If that doesn't work out, look at the Amazon 4k Firestick.