1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

IPTV

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Bernnie Federko, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

Basically interested in iptv service that can be configured into Kodi that has a good track record with Canadian US and UK chanels. And good VOD (recent episodes, movies).

2. Bernnie Federko

Trials underway with both Vader and Rocket; via Nvidia Shield (android). So far great live tv (Canadian, US, sports), haven't had a chance to get into movies.... Search is not good in the VOD...

3. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

Oh u got the shield eh?

Been thinking about that for the rents, think older generations can fiddle with the Shield ok? Looked easy enough...

4. Bernnie Federko

The Nvidia shield is fantastic.

I've reupped both vader and Rocket for 3 months. The on demand video search is a joke, however the EPG and channel selection of TV and live events is easy and vast.

5. Bernnie Federko

Once I have some time I'm gonna try lite IPTV next...

6. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

so the movies selection is no good?

7. Bernnie Federko

Millions of movies, tv shows on demand, I just haven't determined whether I'm missing something on their respective android apps.

For reference, I haven't tried their support ticketing system yet, or tried the service through a regular web browser yet either.

8. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

How are the quality of the movie streams? I got cable and netflix(great for shows and docs) movies is the missing link.

9. Bernnie Federko

Better than Kodi add-ons.

10. Bernnie Federko

Movies selection isn't as good as what you'd find on kodi. These 2 service providers do live tv station streams and sports well, with decent on demand for recent TV.

11. Bernnie Federko

After nearly 3 month's I'll resubscribe for Vaderstreams, and look for another provider to replace Rocketstreams (too much buffering).

12. workdowntown

workdowntown TRIBE Member

The usual places all seem to be dropping like flies recently according to my friend, big IP sweeps I guess.
    Goddammit people I just want to watch old quiz shows from back home on challengeTV lol.