• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

iPod + Phone = iPhone

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Okay I still want to unlock my phone. Never done it before, but apparently there is now an untethered option for the 4S running 5.1.1
I didn't even think the 4S baseband had been exploited for an unlock. You missed the SAM ticket unlock loophope which would've been a permanent unlock.

Balzz

TRIBE Member
5th anniversary of the iPhone...

“It’s kind of one more entrant into an already very busy space with lots of choice for consumers … But in terms of a sort of a sea-change for BlackBerry, I would think that’s overstating it.”
Jim Balsillie, Co-CEO, Research in Motion, 13 February 2007

Today...

iPhone revenue reported to be 150 billion over the last 5 years.

RIM total revenue over last 5 years is 73.6 billion. "It's like watching a puppy die."

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Not sure how you guys do it....I switched to an iphone for work for just over a week as part of a pilot (could've kept it if I wanted to continue). I had to go back to bb...I gave it fair chance and really really wanted to like it, and use it as my primary device. I guess I just lack the dexterity to type as fast on the touchscreen as I do with my bb keys. :(
LOL...my post 4 years ago...never say never I guess.

johnny B rad

TRIBE Member
Greyed NO WIFI on iphone 4s

Sometime this afternoon, I check my phone and it's on 3g when I'm at home

and it should be on my wifi. Check settings and it says NO WIFI and it's greyed

out.

Tried reseting network settings, turning phone on and offf, restarting phone,

reset all settings. Been on google for a while looking for a fix and I've tried

everything, but nothing works.

Have any of you had this same problem and what did you do?

Any help would be much appreciated!