• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

IPod Nano Question

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Under the Now Playing selection i could use to see the name of the song/artist and cover album art. Now when i click on the Now Playing the screen comes up blank.

I have been going through the menus and i cannot seem to find what i need to select or deselect to have that feature working aagin.

It did just stop working after my computer crashed yesterday with the nano still plugged in, but i dont know if that would effect it.

Thanks

Sara

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
sounds like a software glitch....reset the ipod.

it's not a click on or off feature....it's a base part of the OS...it should always work.

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
TaCk OnE? said:
sounds like a software glitch....reset the ipod.

it's not a click on or off feature....it's a base part of the OS...it should always work.
Just reset it and still nothing is showing up :confused:

Rataxès

TRIBE Member
Are you sure there is a cover associated with the song(s)?

In iTunes, select a song, right-click-get info, artwork and any artwork associated with the file should appear. If there isn't any artwork, drag and drop a jpg image into the artwork window, save, and re-synch your ipod and see if it shows up when you play the track.

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
yah, well, unless you HAVE the song artwork for each track it won't show up obviously...you have to add them yourself for the most part.

is this a song that had the album cover before.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
bah i dunno, some of them had album art some of them did not, that really was not my main concern the main concern is that nothing shows up at all, before it would at the very least give me the name of the song and artist that was playing along with showing the volume control... now in the NOW PLAYING screen it is just blank

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
are you sure you reset it?

not restart it?

it'll wipe all the songs off if you do that, but it will reset it to the manufacturers settings...