• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Iphone5

videotronic

TRIBE Member
on the way to soccer last night I got my first.. Hey, Ah.. is that the new iPhone 5?

yeah man just got it yesterday my old phone broke.

Hey, man.. Yeah I heard the maps suck. I got a 3S. I love it.

cool man, it's really not a big deal. Look at it (the maps application)..

ew! that application looks nasty.

okay.
its not that it *looks* bad it just *works* bad. i actually love looking at it, and i think the 3d flyover stuff is cool as shit.

last night i was in a cab on my way to a customers house. the cabbie zigged when he should have zagged and took me to 64 xxxxxxx st instead of 64 xxxxxxxx dr., which was like 2 blocks away. i sat there arguing with him about going the wrong way for like 2 minutes before i realized, with a sinking feeling, that i was arguing based on iOS6 maps!!! the horror!!!

he ended up being wrong after all, but it was still a scary moment haha

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

videotronic

TRIBE Member
Commercial Times also speculated that an Apple-branded big-screen TV will be released in the first half of next year, a development that Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster has been predicting since 2009.
if i predict "its 9:30" 1440 times per day i will be correct twice. i am a time analyst

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Nokia's HERE map is pretty awesome and is getting rave reviews from all the people who are on iOS6.

Mobile link:

m.here.net

Balzz

TRIBE Member
It still creeps me out how my location info on my macbook can be determined when I don't have a GPS radio on it, and I'm connected through VPN to San Jose.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Dialog

TRIBE Member
Got my 5 yesterday, quite the step up from my long-suffering 3G. So I'm looking for a case, anyone have any recommendations or names to avoid?

Dialog

TRIBE Member
Latest I've heard is Q3 for the 5S and a cheaper, slightly bulkier 5 in a plastic case. Who knows beyond the move to semi-annual release cycles.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Karim

TRIBE Member
What are some recommended jailbreak tweaks?

I set my default browser to chrome, my default maps go google maps, activator, and installing biteSMS now.

Any good lock screen apps that work with iOS6 on iPhone 5?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories