• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ios7

JamesM

TRIBE Member
can't wait until this..

It's been a long time since apple really made an effort to reinvent their OS.

about one month away.

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
I've been playing Round with it for the last few hours. So far, I'm digging it although it feels as if I'm new to this again.
Like swiping to delete something is messing with my head, and the messages app.... Is so bright I had to dim my phones brightness down considerably (but... So easy to do with control centre!). I feel as if they should have given us the option to change the background colours or at least invert the black and white motif

videotronic

TRIBE Member
I've been playing Round with it for the last few hours. So far, I'm digging it although it feels as if I'm new to this again.
Like swiping to delete something is messing with my head, and the messages app.... Is so bright I had to dim my phones brightness down considerably (but... So easy to do with control centre!). I feel as if they should have given us the option to change the background colours or at least invert the black and white motif
if it really bothers you you should be able to invert colours in accessibility

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
grr! it inverts EVERYTHING. Even my photos!
such a shame.

oh well. im sure i can get something once the jailbreak comes