• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Invest in your Breasts

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Wow, it's been a big week on the Tribe Trading Floor...between investing in silicone tits and burrito futures, my account is drained!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Please ladies, if you have nice firm little itty bitty titties don't ruin them!! Some of us guys really dig em!!

kuba

TRIBE Member
plastic_home_01.jpg

Is it me or does this girl seem like she's been photochopped?

kuba

TRIBE Member
the girl on the right, I mean. The one on the left looks ok. The one on the right looks like her head is too small for her neck.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
TheLiquidFairy said:
Mine are relatively firm...does that count?

I'm really not sure, however I plan to be in Toronto on Saturday April 15th and would be happy to make the time to stop by visit and give a full appraisal in regards to your breasts.

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
I cant tell if this is real or not, going to need the Glass Snifter Test, along with the Feel / Tongue Test.

swizzykrissy

TRIBE Member
kuba said:
the best tit test is the PEN test.

Pen test?

how does this work? Much like the pen test for ass??

if the breast is nice n' big it can hold a pen underneath?

This could be hugely misleading though... I'm sure a lot of girls with nasty saggy tits could hold a pen under neath just the same.

or are you talking... stabbing the pen into a tit to see if it explodes and seeps silicone?

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
I think if the pen stays under the tits in question fail the test.

But that's kind of absurd really because there are some spectacular breasts that would surely fail the pen test and some disgusting ones that would pass it.

kuba

TRIBE Member
swizzykrissy said:
Pen test?

This could be hugely misleading though... I'm sure a lot of girls with nasty saggy tits could hold a pen under neath just the same.

or are you talking... stabbing the pen into a tit to see if it explodes and seeps silicone?

to be quite honest with you, it's a stupid test developed in grade 11 while mentally masturbating to emily ngato, the super - elite - hot OAC half japanese half irish girl with possibly the most perfect body ever created by god* (at that time)

but your points are very accurate in saying that the pen test isn't exactly perfect

allow me to erase my original post

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
swizzykrissy said:
Pen test?

The problem with the pen test is that nobody can tell you exactly what the pen test is.

You have to see it for yourself.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
okay so we all agree that the pen test is ineffctive. Now I have my own technique that is far more effective and I'm perfectly willing to help demonstrate it for all while I'm in town.

kuba

TRIBE Member
the ass test is quite different.

i don't knwo how to describe it over tribe, but i'd have to show you in person what the measurement device is (two hands formed togther by the thumb, stretched with the pinky finger to see if the ass will or won't fit in the designated area)

note: I like my asses fat not flat*, s0 this test doesn't apply to my preferences

*as mf DOOM says

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Ditto Much said:
okay so we all agree that the pen test is ineffctive. Now I have my own technique that is far more effective and I'm perfectly willing to help demonstrate it for all while I'm in town.
ha ha ha ha

kuba

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
I have a friend with man boobs. He'd be interested. Here's my number:

416-977-TITS

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
my test also determines real vs fake doesn't *require nudity and is perfectly free, no touching of the breast is *required.

* optional contact is always appreciated

The Peej

TRIBE Member
swizzykrissy said:
Pen test?

LOL, nice