• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Invalid thread?

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I keep getting this message everything I reply to different posts:
vBulletin Message
Invalid thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

At first I thought it was just something wrong with my network, but it seems to happen even more. Anybody else with this problem this morning?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
I was wondernig when it would be gone.

Hey, everybody, take the traffic from this site and move it to mine for a bit! Not likely to fly around here.

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I have had this message pop up a couple times for me - I just hit the back browser and try again and the thread works :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

soopa

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by R4V4G3D_SKU11S
I was wondernig when it would be gone.

Hey, everybody, take the traffic from this site and move it to mine for a bit! Not likely to fly around here.

its not TAKING traffic... nobody is going to leave this site to post on a Acura site.

it was simply trying to get people to browse for a couple minutes so we could test some stuff...

but youre right... stuff like that doesnt fly in the kremlin i guess.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Regardless of traffic, I can see how that post would fit under the spam fag guidelines.

May not agree with them, but they are clearly stated, so you can't really be too pissed.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
[AL PACINO in "scent of a woman"]this thread is invalid

this whole damnned courtroom is invalid[/AL PACINO in "scent of a woman"]

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders