• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Introduce Your Avatar !

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
So now that we have a new board and are supposed to have avatars (which may or may not be a good thing), I think everyone should introduce their avatar and explain it.

Mine is Aang, the Airbender from Avatar, which is the first thing I thought of when I learned that we were to pick an Avatar for the new board.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Mine is to ward off the GMOs and Vaccines because the NWO and MSM are controlling my population because of Obama and his Muslims who believe that ONLY Black Lives Matter.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
If you reprobates aren't too busy log-jammin' each other you might take a moment and a gander and like, dude, figure out where the hell mine is from.

Its my standard everywhere so happy to have it here finally!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
One of my first Photoshop projects back in 2001. I actually had hair like this around then, so we thought I would be a good match to Kramer. Not bad for version 1.0-ish of the tool.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
Mine is from Slot's o' Fun in Vegas when I was dressed as Hunter S Thompson and high on acid. On a Tuesday. At 4am.