• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

intimate interactions

Plato

TRIBE Member
dan you pick the weirdest venues.
but fun times abounded, and thats whatits all about :D

the first dj's (phobik) style trance i found somewhat generic and boring. it wasnt inspiring at all. only got good in the last 30-20 mins of his set, but that was due to the introduction of a break to the beat.
malglo was good :) didnt know he spun breaks until i saw he had been booked for this party. nice tracklisting, just wish the college kids didnt sour the atmosphere during it. meh,, i danced anyways, as did cri, who i tried to take a picture of while she was going off but people would get in the way or she'd stop dancing.

zen master chi gave the crowd what we wanted, so i gave him a lightsaber :D heh heh
even the drunk college kids were dancing (and quiet good i may add)

lil c-zar was good, but im still confused with "funkier than purple room house" as a selling point. cause you know, funky house is an understatement!? :confused: good dj none the less.

number nine was great! :D hahaha, except during the n'sync track..thats not my style, jeffsus surely didnt mind it though ;)

NuERA, for a "cheesy trance" set was almost devoid of it. i cant believe i actually had to beg him for some hands in the air pussy grabbing vocal trance shite, hahaha!

the bad: the venu owner, bastard took away our ball! :mad:
the college slags who talked louder than the speakers (hooly fuck they were loud, luckily they left)

the good: the venue didnt get hot. wow.
meeting some more tbk & v.ca's and seeing some familiar faces
the strip game and racetrack :D
bathroom shennanigans and confusing the guys wanting to use the bathroom when me and jeff came out of it together ;)

p[l]a+0

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Plato
malglo was good :) didnt know he spun breaks until i saw he had been booked for this party. nice tracklisting, just wish the college kids didnt sour the atmosphere during it. meh,, i danced anyways, as did cri, who i tried to take a picture of while she was going off but people would get in the way or she'd stop dancing.
Heya :)

glad you enjoyed the set.. it was a lot of fun.. that was actually my first breaks set.. i usually spin trance/nunrg.... i'm opening at hulla next month and originally i was gonna do a trance set but i think i'm gonna go with breaks there, too....

thanks for the bookin dan... it was pretty freaky durin the drive up.. left ajax at 5:30 to get there early... picked jay and derek up... we trekked out and got stuck in the chemical spill traffic for a few hrs.. ended up gettin to the venue at about 10:23 for my 10:30 set!! ..

took me a few tracks to get a lil relaxed from all that!

Cheers!!

Dave

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: intimate interactions

Originally posted by MalGlo

originally i was gonna do a trance set but i think i'm gonna go with breaks there, too....

Cheers!!

Dave
haha.....looks like u've come to ur senses! :p and ur the one who started the breakz suck! thread! :D

*jen*

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: intimate interactions

Originally posted by breakz_btch

haha.....looks like u've come to ur senses! :p and ur the one who started the breakz suck! thread! :D

*jen*
i only started that to stir the pot :) was in a shit disturbin mood.. you guys all argued amongst yourselves after my initial post ;)

Dave

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders