• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

INTERVIEW w/ GREG BENZ & MD

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
benzmd.jpg

London Ontario DJ/Producer Duo GREG BENZ & MD take time out of their busy schedule to chat with me for our 2nd installment of interviews with todays club stars!!!

"Richard: ...I'm really curious to know your thoughts and feelings about the being featured on John Digweed's show & your visit to Toronto.

Greg: The John Digweed show was a great opportunity and a shocking one as well. Long story but… I was actually in the shower when Digweed called and my friend answered my phone. He was slamming on the door for me to get the phone but I thought he was just messing around. After a few more slams on the door he bursts in and hands me the phone in the shower (laughs). So I'm talking to Digweed in the shower..." >>

For the full interview check out http://interviews.houseaddict.com

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
hey richard

get the full interview please.. I don't want to sign up.

oh and yes.. those are very good quality pictures.

maddog

TRIBE Member
i guess......... if you like pics of people that look like they hava coat of vasaline on their face..............then again they are Prog dj's so why should i be shocked .............................*shrugs*

roojew

Rowghani

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chipotle
hey richard

get the full interview please.. I don't want to sign up.

oh and yes.. those are very good quality pictures.

haha, you shouldn't, we want your soul

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

outofcontrol

TRIBE Member
hey maddog

I bet you have tracks that are being played by some of the worlds biggest dj's, have your own record label, and have the talent to do all this yourself right??

jealous much?

lol@you

maddog

TRIBE Member
jealous? ur kidding right? Please list who the world's biggest dj's are so I can get a good laugh this monday morning. All I said was that picture of them is ridiculous;)

roojew

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
maddog, you are clearly deluded into thinking that your opinion actually matters, when in reality it doesn't at all.

i'm not the biggest fan of progressive, and it's fun to take a good natured jab at the manicured aesthetic of some promotional material that permeates the genre. however, you did so without any tact whatsoever and it makes you look like a frightened and jealous child.

if you read the inteview you might have garnered the info that MD is in fact a graphic designer and a hightly skilled one at that. do you think that has anything to do with the professional look of the picture?

all this aside, last night i had the pleasure of opening for benz and he was playing some amazingly fresh material that will be coming out on his label. i can't think of a better guy for this to happen to, he's really put his heart and soul into the music and even in our dwindling london scene he still exudes enthusiasm, professionalism and most of all, class.

can't say the same for you, maddog.

dg0425

TRIBE Member
<LOL> Wow it sounded like a joke to me but then again I thought the picture was a little over dramatic myself <LOL>

Don't you get your cheek muscles severed when you become a prog dj? I stopped smiling just from listening. Guess we've gotta differentiate ourselves from those happy tranceaddicts.

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by maddog
i guess......... if you like pics of people that look like they hava coat of vasaline on their face..............then again they are Prog dj's so why should i be shocked .............................*shrugs*

roojew
then get out of the prog room......................*shrugs*

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by maddog
jealous? ur kidding right? Please list who the world's biggest dj's are so I can get a good laugh this monday morning. All I said was that picture of them is ridiculous;)

roojew
you might not agree but digweed is one of the world's biggest d.j.'s wether you like him a or not................*shrugs*

by the way.............get out of the prog room..............*shrugs*

maddog

TRIBE Member
Hey spinsah I think your trying to read to deep into what I said.
Your right though I don't have any class when it comes to talking about picture whore prog dj's:p

jewanna