• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

internet exploder help

vinder

TRIBE Member
i know this was posted recently, but i've searched and can't find the thread.

when trying to save pictures from the web on to my computer, it only allows me to save them as .bmp files, even if they are .jpeg or whatever.

anyone remember how to fix this?

thanks!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
There are 3 different situations that cause this problem and therefore 3 different solutions. The most likely is that your Temp folder is full. The solution for this is to go to "Tools/Internet Options ..." and then select "Delete Files ...". This can often take up to 20 minutes to delete them all if you have a huge amount.

Cheers ... Ian :)

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream
There are 3 different situations that cause this problem and therefore 3 different solutions. The most likely is that your Temp folder is full. The solution for this is to go to "Tools/Internet Options ..." and then select "Delete Files ...". This can often take up to 20 minutes to delete them all if you have a huge amount.

thanks, that was it.

what were the other two solutions though?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vinder
thanks, that was it.

what were the other two solutions though?
Search on MSDN and you'll find them. But 99% of the cause of this problem is the one I mentioned.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories