• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Internet and browser problem

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Ok, this has been going on for over a week and I really don't know what's going on.

When I open firefox, or even IE for that matter, it takes forever for the page to load. Most of the time, when I open Mozilla (and home page is Google, but that doesn't matter), it just opens blank, nothing on it, not even telling me there was a problem connecting. So I click on the home button or any other links and I have to click like 7 times before it actually goes to the page. Then it takes forever to load.

What I have done:

~ checked system with highjackthis and spybot, nothing
~ nothing is wrong with the mouse
~ I even did a system restore back one week from when the problem started
~ uninstalled reinstalled Mozilla
~ Did a norton scan
~ I even reimaged the whole laptop

Ever since I installed utorrent this laptop has been acting up. All I am getting is mixes from the mix bowl and then I let them seed to get a good ratio, but that's what has been causing everything. I uninstalled utorrent, but laptop is still doing it.

I really need some advice with this.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

alexd

Administrator
Staff member

and if that fails, check that you are not being shunted through a proxy server in your browser connections settings - that is all I can think of.

Open task manager and see how much resources your browser is sucking, that might give you a clue if it is actually the browser

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
LOL

not much from the browser... but you were right about the proxy... fuck, why didn't think of that?

Thanks ALEX! :) *kiss*