• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

International Event Listings

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
I'm posting this to the House and Prog rooms.

Does anyone know a good place to get good International DJ listings for all the house / prog DJs? I'm talking India (i'll be there in Feb / Mar) and South East Asia. Or do most of the good guys stay out of there mostly? Am I going to have to satisfy myself with trashy Euro beats and terrible techno anthems?

Someone help! :)

Stop Bill C-10

coleridge

TRIBE Member
I have never heard of anybody playing in India. However South-east asia has strong scenes. Signapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Korea .... all have parties going on. Where to find listings ... who knows?

LukeF

TRIBE Member
Wicked site covering everything in KL, Singapore, Jakarta and a bit of Bali with lots of upcoming listings...if you can make it to Zouk in Singapore, do it...one of the most amazing clubs in the world. Soundsystem is unbelievable and the owner collects paintings and even has some original Warhols throughout the club.

http://www.justdancelah.com

Last edited:

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
yeap... Zouk is a great club..everythign i read about it is only praise.. except its door price..but then again..you are in singapore.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

deep

TRIBE Member
mikeryan, you should drop Gizmo a pm, he'd be able to tell you straight up what the score is in India (he's there now actually)