• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Internal Corporate Communications Opportunity

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
Hi there - there's a job opening where I work, a 1 year contract in internal corporate communications for one of the top canadian banks.

This job has not yet been posted externally, so I'm not going to post it here yet, but if you're interested and have some experience (they are asking 3 - 5 years) with corporate pr / internal communications, pm me and i'll send you the info and a contact to find out more about it.

This is not a junior role - I'd call it intermediate. you really need to be able to step in and take this on for a year and who knows - they make keep you on in this role or another role -- you'll have the chance to prove yourself and see what else is on the go in this corp comms department. what it really represents is a great way into a company that's a really good employer if you're interested in this kind of thing (ie. internal communications for a financial institution).

positive culture, lots of work, lots of writing, solid benefits, a good place to work.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands