• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

interesting week on the history channel

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
wow, that's a pretty fantastic line-up, and now I have something to do on NYE!!!

I strongly recommend Gallipoli to anyone who hasn't seen the movie...a very young mel gibson acting his ass off before his Lethal Weaponization

deep

TRIBE Member
yeah, it pisses me off they're showing platoon on nye

"hell is the impossibility of reason"

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
dude, you should totally be owning that dvd right now, you can get it for like ten bucks at most places...get thee to a store!!!

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

deep

TRIBE Member
indeed

I think the last time I saw it was in the 80's

there's a part in it where a soldier shoots at some retarded kid and makes him dance?

I remember that making me very sad

deep

TRIBE Member
well, that makes for the first kubrick film I didn't like.

the documentary before seemed to embellish facts

oh well

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Tonedeff
I strongly recommend Gallipoli to anyone who hasn't seen the movie...a very young mel gibson acting his ass off before his Lethal Weaponization
gallipoli is an amazing film. I agree.

"to the light horse!"

Last edited:

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
History Channel? You mean the Hitler Channel. Everytime I flip by that station there is some black and white documentary on about Hitler or one of his relatives.

Cheers ... Ian :)

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Soundstream
History Channel? You mean the Hitler Channel. Everytime I flip by that station there is some black and white documentary on about Hitler or one of his relatives.

hey!, if you are in the u.s the programming is different.

I know 'cause I watch it from time to time.

They do have that hitler stuff but they also have some neat documentaries and some good movies from time to time.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
No, I'm pretty sure I meant the History channel.
It was a joke. I just find that they concentrate most of their programming on Hitler related topics. But maybe I just tune in at the reich time.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders