• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Interesting PIZZA facts.

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
"Paris Hilton" is the No. 1 fake name used by people calling for pizza deliveries

nine percent of people who answer the door in the nude tip more than 20 percent, compared with 2 percent of people in pajamas.

Among political pizza findings, people with "Dean for President" bumper stickers on cars in their driveways tipped 22 percent higher than people with "Bush for President" bumper stickers. People with "Bush for President" bumper stickers were three times more likely to order meat-topped pizzas than "Dean for President" drivers.

The night of the televised wedding of reality show contestants Trista and Ryan was the top pizza ordering night of the year, according to the survey. The announcement of the war in Iraq was No. 2, the Super Bowl No. 3 and the debut of Hilton's reality show "The Simple Life" was No.4.

And as an example of giving people what they want, the night Saddam Hussein was captured was the biggest tip night of the year. No. 2 was the night Madonna and Britney Spears kissed on the MTV Music Video awards.

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/atplay/story.jsp?floc=FF-RTO-reodd&idq=/ff/story/0002/20031230/092274598.htm&sc=reodd

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by T13
Very interesting... but who has time to figure this shit out?

pizza pizza has a record of every single thing sold using there phone records and the invices they generate. Pizza delivery is one of the most heavily mined data sets out there. Its used for targeted flyering its used extensively.

Some operations record license plate numbers and makes of vehiclesas well!!!!! There are very few things that I consider valueable enugh to commit a crime to get my hands on. I would fr pizza pizzas invoice records.

Its gold!!!!

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I caved in and ate Pizza Pizza. So rank.

Not eating it till I go back to New York.
Or until I find a place that makes a decent thin-crust cheese pizza.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

fishbulb

TRIBE Member
pizza pizza greatly improved their product in 2003.

who knows what lies in store for 2004..perhaps they'll start using the garlic dipping sauce in place of the pizza sauce?

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by djcyclone
Decent thin-crust cheese pizza = Little Caesar's.

Mmm...

Psyklone
I'm gonna try that!
Is that place still around?
The only time I've had it is at the Ex food court.

Fishbulb, that's really disgusting. Omg..

joey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by fishbulb

who knows what lies in store for 2004..perhaps they'll start using the garlic dipping sauce in place of the pizza sauce?
you just have to ask.....

Psyklone

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by fishbulb
pizza pizza greatly improved their product in 2003.

That's disgusting in such a wonderful way.

I like to eat pizza (not just the crust) with garlic dipping sauce. Using the sauce as a replacement for tomato sauce would be deadly good.

Psyklone

joey

TRIBE Member
i dont see why they wouldnt. we dont have anything like that but if someone ordered a pizza and wanted like a 1000 island dressing base id say it would fine.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
you can get bbq sauce instead of pizza sauce from Pizza Pizza.. i'm positive they'd change it to garlic sauce if you asked

mmmm, wanna make out after?

sugar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by [- FuNKtiOn -]
I'm all about Pizza Pizza.
bbq sauce, xtreme cheese, chicken strips, and hot peppers.
thats how you make a tastey pizza.
We actually invented this combination a few years ago, and then the honchos saw we ordered it so much, they made a combo out of it. Even better with pineapple, though.