• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

interesting gear: All in one studio solutions

Mike Goodwin

TRIBE Member
http://www.openlabs.com/

I like the idea but weather or not it would be a good idea to own one is another story. Anyone have any thoughts on these things?

I think if I where starting from scratch all over again I might do it but not at this point.

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
I was looking at that too when I was looking for a 24/96 solution... There's footage somewhere of a guy doing a livePA on one of those and setting it on fire at the end of his set..... I can't remember the details but it looked cool.

Haven't actually seen or come across any review other then that footage.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
i met a guy in nyc who rocked his PA out of one of these bad boys and he totally regretted the purchase. as soon as the cpu goes out of date you're up fucked river.

also: pc only :(

deafplayer

TRIBE Member
vveerrgg said:
what on earth would you do with a toughbook version of one of these?

I mean just outta curiousity..
why, take it camping of course!
or, just around the city...

I guess you might need batteries

Mike Goodwin

TRIBE Member
DaPhatConductor said:
i met a guy in nyc who rocked his PA out of one of these bad boys and he totally regretted the purchase. as soon as the cpu goes out of date you're up fucked river.

also: pc only :(

Do they not use ATX motherboards? I have not read up on it but it would seem strange that a computer based product starting at $6000 wound have no upgrade path.