• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Infusion

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
I am really liking this guys at the moment..

what are you favourite tracks of theirs at the moment.?

or

do you not like them at all?

eveything they do just sounds very good in a good speaker system.

Last edited:

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Re: Re: Re: Infusion

i know its old stuff... but I am tipsy now.

so what the hell..
sorry for the spamming..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Jon Tremblay

TRIBE Member
These guys can do no wrong, good to see they are finally getting more recognition, but they have been at the top of my list for a few years. Quality productions and amazing stage performance.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
I know... they have been at it for a while and funny thing is that they haven't been in my radar..up until their essential mix.
such a tight performance.
I knew about them and I liked their productions but I didn't know how good they were... their live set at creamfields from buenos aires sort of peaked my interest though.

SJN

TRIBE Member
as Tremblay said, they've been around quite a while actually....it's nice to see they're finally getting such recognition....check out some of their older work - its all stellar

now, if we can only get GreyArea to Toronto.....

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
agreed.

does anyone know the name of the last track of their essential mix... the last track.

it is a builder and it is a very good tune.

name anyone.
it says untitled in the tracklisting off the essential mix.

mercury ovation

TRIBE Member
i like their track "legacy" it's pretty driving...well at least the synasthesia dub is.....the jxl remix is alright too....

haven't heard to much by them other than that and their newer one...girls can be cruel....i believe it's called...good stuff....reminds me a bit of trisco....

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
sorry, a bit cryptic...my post above...

in anycase... i guess you can find similarities when compared to other groups or producers.

dg0425

TRIBE Member
Is the "girls can be bitches" track released? COuldn't find it on planetxusa.com or the local sites. Wicked tune! I could only listen to it on my laptops 1" tweeters and it still had me rockin in my chair.

coleridge

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dg0425
Is the "girls can be bitches" track released? COuldn't find it on planetxusa.com or the local sites. Wicked tune! I could only listen to it on my laptops 1" tweeters and it still had me rockin in my chair.

Promos at Release a few weeks ago, I think they are sold out. Full release soon. It's on Audio Therapy.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by dg0425

girls can be b*tches???

i thought cruel was the better choice of a word.

anyways, i also like my name is radar, aquaman, legacy and various colaborations they have done with junkie xl...which name I dunno right now.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Mike Richards
I can't take that friggin Essential mix outta my CD Player!!

I am happy to say that I concur.. however.. I am the same here with my MD.

can't take it out of my MD.

that one and oliver lieb live mixes... just 'cause I missed him due to the flu.