• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

info / comments / experience with Supernova Entertainment?

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
This is a Canadian company that, among other indie music related things, runs battle of the band type shows for new bands combined with better known headliners.

I am not affiliated with them, but I might be interested in working with them so I thought I'd ask if anyone here has info / comments / experience to share.

I guess I'm checking up on them, in effect. My curiousity is business related ... I'm checking around but I thought I'd also check with the informal Better Business Bureau that is Tribe.

Anyone? Bueller? Anyone? (haha, that's such a tired old joke but it still makes me chuckle just a little. well, smile anyway.)

Last edited:

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
I went to a few of thier events when I was in early high school cause I was able to drink underage there. That was like 12 or more years ago but Im pretty sure it was supernova. Im surprised they are still around.