• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

infected mushroom new tracks!

jebac

TRIBE Member
the tracks on the upcoming infected mushroom cd "vicious delicious" are fucking AMAZING!... i cant wait to get this cd....... i am totally blown away

INSANE, INSANE, INSANE, IM BECOMING INSANE

-jebac

gollum

TRIBE Member
jebac said:
the tracks on the upcoming infected mushroom cd "vicious delicious" are fucking AMAZING!... i cant wait to get this cd....... i am totally blown away

INSANE, INSANE, INSANE, IM BECOMING INSANE

-jebac
WHAT!!!!

a torrent or a link would be appropriate here.....

Taro

TRIBE Member
^wow...that's what these guys are up to these days?

that's horrid!!!? ?? they used to be so good?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

jebac

TRIBE Member
honestly you guys are haters, i dont see why everyone says infected mushroom sucks now. yeah theyve gone and done something different, but they still produce great tracks and its clearly what people want to hear. i dont mind duvdevs singing at all. stretched is a great newer track, and even though becoming insane doesnt sound much like bust a move or dracul or scorpion frog or spaniard its still good...

-jebac

kaniz

TRIBE Member
I dont really think Infected Mushroom are really psytrance anymore - its more dunno, Psy-numetal or something? *shrug* Even though its not my thing anymore, there seems to be a fuckload of people who eat it right up.

Taro

TRIBE Member
yeah I don't think of them as being psy at all anymore.

they produce 'good' tunes, in that they are done well - but I don't like the style at all.

praktik

TRIBE Member
They never got their hooks in me really, even when I was big into psytrance in the late 90's, early 00's...

to each their own, sounds like our friend here loses his shit for these dude and that, that can't be bad!

Rock on brutha man!

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
I know they're total cheese, but I still have a soft spot for Infected Mushroom. :)

They definitely go their hooks in me, and it was their show in Montreal in December 1999 (bus trip with Basilisk and the Om crew!) that turned me to the dark side.

I haven't grabbed a listen to any of the new tunes yet, but even though some of the hardcore psy-heads don't dig it, I'm sure I can find a couple that do it for me.

basilisk

TRIBE Member
They were great in Montreal, and I really liked seeing them at the reverb in what - 2003? Right after BP Empire was released... after that - all downhill... pop rubbish, catchy lyrics, etc. I hear people voice an objection - what, just because they have mass appeal you think they suck now? But that isn't precisely it... Shpongle, Juno Reactor, Eat Static, and X-Dream all have mass appeal as well as credibility/integrity... well I suppose we shall see how far Duvdev is willing to drill this great old project into the ground on (cue spooky music) 06/06/06 as Vicious Delicious is released...