• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Infant found dead in plastic bag.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I am so sad to hear this. I hope the baby didnt suffer too much in the time that he/she was alive. I wonder if the baby was alive for a bit and not fed. I wonder how the baby was killed. This makes me sick. I would have adopted the baby in a second as I know so many people would have. What a fucked up selfish act. These people are pieces of shit of society and I hope they find them and they get the living crap beat out of them in prison..absolutely unspeakable and disgusting.
 

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
geminigirl said:
I would have adopted the baby in a second as I know so many people would have.

Big props to you geminigirl.......I was in disbelief when I heard this news. I thought to myself that there is no way I would allow death to come to something that I genetically created.

Absolutely disgusting....

I wonder if it was aborted? But then again by the word "baby"....must mean it was actually born.
 
Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
i know it's a bit ridiculous and probably insane, but maybe the baby was a stillborn? i don't know, i guess i'm just thinking outloud, but i guess nobody will ever know right...
my sister just had a baby man, it's impossible to think anyone could ever do that to someone...

kind of makes me hope the baby was stillborn.. insanity that someone could do anything to something so small and helpless...
 

lobo

TRIBE Member
geminigirl said:
These people are pieces of shit of society and I hope they find them and they get the living crap beat out of them in prison..absolutely unspeakable and disgusting.

At least this is one aspect of prison that I sort of enjoy......the fact that if you're a child molester or child killer you may not live long in there. Nice how convicts can have a code of conduct like that.

Terrible news though...so sad. :(

Lobo
 

justin surdit

TRIBE Member
the disturbing part is that this happened literally right around the corner from me (North Service Road & Hurontario)..................
 

justin surdit

TRIBE Member
actually for the most part yes, aside from the gas pains and rather large goiter growing from my genitalia...................
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Skipper

TRIBE Member
geminigirl said:
I am so sad to hear this. I hope the baby didnt suffer too much in the time that he/she was alive. I wonder if the baby was alive for a bit and not fed. I wonder how the baby was killed. This makes me sick. I would have adopted the baby in a second as I know so many people would have. What a fucked up selfish act. These people are pieces of shit of society and I hope they find them and they get the living crap beat out of them in prison..absolutely unspeakable and disgusting.

My thoughts exactly. I want to know what happened to it, but then...I don't.
 

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
As horrible as these incidents are it doesn't indicate the downfall of humanity or the complete erosion of morality in our communities. Hold onto your pathos for something where they can be directed to exact change instead of blinding and angrily lashing out and the 'evil rising' in society.

RIP Kiddo. The world never got to know ya...
 

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
solacevip said:
Big props to you geminigirl.......I was in disbelief when I heard this news. I thought to myself that there is no way I would allow death to come to something that I genetically created.

Absolutely disgusting....

I wonder if it was aborted? But then again by the word "baby"....must mean it was actually born.

Honestly in a heart beat I so would. I cross my fingers super tight that they find these pieces of shit asap.

RIP little person.:(
 

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Apparently there were two men and woman living in the apartment and she was a stripper. It's not known if the 'baby' was a newborn.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I'm sorry, I've used up my sensitive quota for today. can I borrow some of yours perhaps? You seem to have enough to go around.


How do you get 1000 dead babies into a telephone booth?

-Through a blender.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
I'm sorry, I've used up my sensitive quota for today. can I borrow some of yours perhaps? You seem to have enough to go around.


How do you get 1000 dead babies into a telephone booth?

-Through a blender.

how do you get them out?


- a straw
 

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
yesss! I forgot that one. I forget most of my dead baby jokes since I heard them so long ago.

(have babies been dying that long?)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top