• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Industry Reunion at SONIC

Tunda

TRIBE Member
Skipper said:
Really? Last year I heard the docks felt practically empty.

The only room that was practically empty was Next level, which was acting as a VIP room...and there was still a decent amount of people in there, its just a big room.
But both the dancefloors were packed all nite...I left about an hour before it ended and Farina still had at least half the room...not to mention there were people still trying to get in as I was leaving.

It was a great party, I'll be at Sonic for it this year...too bad no Heather tho!

o0OemwaO0o

TRIBE Member
i just wanna see kenny and mario rip it up on 4 decks for 3+ hours, preferably at the end of the night.

has this happened yet? i don't get out much anymore.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

wyrm

TRIBE Member
I'm going to sound totally unworthy of attending an Industry reunion, but it was my wife who was going to Industry while I was wearing bizarre clothes and jewelry, raving it up.
I tried to find out more about the Farina sound, but all I got was a download from c\net (?) called Falling into Water that sounded, well, sluggish, kind of downtempo.
Is Mark going to be, how you say, 'poundy'? or 'bassy'? or 'unf unf unf'? enough for me to feel tired a the end of the night? I don't want the feeling that I need more, and having to go to the 'venue'.

tonep

TRIBE Member
wyrm said:
I'm going to sound totally unworthy of attending an Industry reunion, but it was my wife who was going to Industry while I was wearing bizarre clothes and jewelry, raving it up.
I tried to find out more about the Farina sound, but all I got was a download from c\net (?) called Falling into Water that sounded, well, sluggish, kind of downtempo.
Is Mark going to be, how you say, 'poundy'? or 'bassy'? or 'unf unf unf'? enough for me to feel tired a the end of the night? I don't want the feeling that I need more, and having to go to the 'venue'.

no, dont go, you wont like it... its not, how you say... da da da, as much as it is ta, ta, ta, with a crash, crash, smash... jigga who, jigga what.....

so you'll hate it

kilT1

TRIBE Member
tonep said:
no, dont go, you wont like it... its not, how you say... da da da, as much as it is ta, ta, ta, with a crash, crash, smash... jigga who, jigga what.....

so you'll hate it

I think you have the wrong night or you just have never been to Industry ?
Just don't hate but just enjoy what the boys have put together for your enjoyment ..

See you at the waterfall.

wyrm

TRIBE Member
It'll take more than a little Tribe-style snobbery to discourage me from going to hear house on the best sound system in the city.

derek

TRIBE Member
i'm in. will be my first time out since murat in april (excluding a few jams i played at myself)

tonep

TRIBE Member
kilT1 said:
I think you have the wrong night or you just have never been to Industry ?
Just don't hate but just enjoy what the boys have put together for your enjoyment ..

See you at the waterfall.

yeah i really dont have a clue, all i listen to is HHC and tiesto..

and if by waterfall you mean a bunch of dudes jerkin off on my tits, then yes i'll see you there

Sylent Syd

TRIBE Member
Found out my work will be open for business on the Civic holiday Monday....sooooo.....*YOINK!*...Monday is booked off: My Industry countdown officially commences...Yay Farina! :cool:

s1k

TRIBE Member
can't wait...not goin out till this party. mushroooooom.

003.jpg

the gatekeeper

TRIBE Member
mariazmess said:
we need to start a birthday party list:

Maria, August 9th is "official day of birth" and this party on August 6th is the "official start" of the birthday week. (and my mom's birthday, but i don't think she wants to come to see Farina. she's turning 64.)(damn.)

Sanchez - when's your b-day?
Gatekeeper?

Aug 2nd is mine. Still considering this as my b-day outing but haven't made concrete plans. I'd better get on it. Seems the summer's whizzing by so quickly. :(

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
the gatekeeper said:
Aug 2nd is mine. Still considering this as my b-day outing but haven't made concrete plans. I'd better get on it. Seems the summer's whizzing by so quickly. :(

actually, seems i might be out of town this weekend.
i need home for a rest.
summer? where? wha?
HOW IS IT ALREADY JULY 19TH?!?!?!?!

Papillon

TRIBE Member
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!

I.
CAN'T.
WAIT.

This will be my first big PARTY since Danny Tenaglia at Boa...so imagine THAT.

:eek:

:D

:eek:

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
Joe Seven said:
lol - thanks joe!! you don't travel much up north, do ya? the greyhound doesn't go to North Bay, or rather it does, but it goes all the way around the world to get there. a 3 to 4-hour trip takes 12 hours on the Greyhound. non merci.

the train leaves in the afternoon at 1:30 and is supposed to arrive at 6:30pm - a 5-hour (or 6 or 7 hour) trip, which is better but it means i'll miss my mother's birthday dinner. maybe i can convince them to do an afternoon thing for our b-days and catch the Northlander bus at 4:35 which will get me back to Toronto around 10:30pm... fuck i hate the bus.

the ride request remains, should anyone be up in the Bay heading back to the city. ah Farina... the lengths i will go...

how much are tickets for this shin-dig anyway?