• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Industry Reunion at SONIC

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
IF HE'S HERE ON THE 12-13... THIS PARTY WILL BE THE OFFICIAL END TO MY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS.

WATCH OUT BITCHES... this one's gonna HURT SO GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Summer magic is happening this year and will be held at Sonic mid August.
Morales and Farina will headline, i'll assume also Matt C and Kenny would be there as well.

s1k

TRIBE Member
kyfe said:
Summer magic is happening this year and will be held at Sonic mid August.
Morales and Farina will headline, i'll assume also Matt C and Kenny would be there as well.
sick.

Vixen

TRIBE Member
OH goodness... let me check.... that was this morning when I looked it up after only one coffee.....hang on.....

IGSS

TRIBE Member
Farina.....mmmmm so tasty - btw why does the sonic site never load for me? Anyway I'm there in swimwear (not really)....cannot miss farina

mariazmess

TRIBE Member
AgentSanchez said:
W00T W00T W00T

Mark Farina... Sonic... My Birthday. I am SO there.
we need to start a birthday party list:

Maria, August 9th is "official day of birth" and this party on August 6th is the "official start" of the birthday week. (and my mom's birthday, but i don't think she wants to come to see Farina. she's turning 64.)(damn.)

Sanchez - when's your b-day?
Gatekeeper?

oh, and can i just add that it's about time Sonic brought in a DJ that will rock the decks?! it's almost like they haven't really been open - Sonic grand opening with Mr. Farina. ;)

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
August 6.... I was planning on celebrating the following weekend (doing a combined bday party with my roomie).

I'm thinking Farina might be a nice warmup though :D :D :D