• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Industry Reunion at SONIC

Kung Po Beef

TRIBE Member
Why don't we all get together and try and get a new "Industry" going instead of trying to reenact a party vibe from 6 years ago.

dabeats

TRIBE Member
T_Dot_House said:
http://www.industryreunion.com/

This website should have been updated if it was going on I would think...

ta2.jpg

What a lineup last year was!!

sheet that was good times. dajae live was off da hizzook.

would make the trip for sure.

tonep

TRIBE Member
both of the summer parties have been the highlights of my summer months the past two years... it would be a shame if they didnt happen this year...

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
it would be sad if it didn't happen but then again in all honesty I have more important ways to spend my money this year. So if it doesn't happen then I won't miss it!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Yea Im with wiseman on that one, this summer Im spending almost all my cashola on a new daterape drug.

oeretS

TRIBE Member
Josh, everytime i see your posts i must rap(e) "i get more props and stunts than bruce willis"

so change your location before i put lead in your ass and drink a cup of tea

Papillon

TRIBE Member
SRM said:
they should let the industry name die.

that was a place and time that no club can touch these days.

a vibe like that will never come back to toronto.

I like the idea of having a reunion - I know it'll never equal the club and that "you can't go back" but it's cool to hang out with people usually of your age group who "remember when" and are of similar mindsets - plus, the music lineup is like no other - no other club in T.O. has music like Industry or the Reunion parties.....bass thumping house is what it's all about!!!!!

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
As far as creating a new scene that is happening all the time to various degrees of success. There is nothing wrong with keeping the Industry name alive as it brings out a lot of people who left the scene when the club closed or soon after. For some it is the only party they come out to ever! There is a reason these parties get on a lot of peoples "party of the year" lists and there is more to it than what djs were booked.

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
^hey my birthday is on the 30th.

I think he's coming in early August as he's booked on the friday and saturday of the last three weekends in August.

Last edited:

kyfe

TRIBE Member
SneakyPete said:
^hey my birthday is on the 30th.

I think he's coming in early August as he's booked on the friday and saturday of the last three weekends in August.

we need a jake/darren/everyone else type party......

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Sylent Syd said:
...which will only add fuel to the "Industry Summer Magic @ Sonic" rumours...;)

Investigating as we speak, I should have a better idea by Canada day at the latest