• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Incubus

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
was just at second cup on the corner...lots of kids with HUGE braces kept on coming and using the bathroom, it looked like 4am at a CNE rave...BTW that's my incubus story:)

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
ever met his brother?

Hecubus.gif

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
my incubus story...

Brandon boyd hopped on the corner speaker during a hamilton concert I was at...

He took off his shirt, looked in myself and my brother (and hundred others) general direction and I shrieked like a lil girl and got a tear in my eye...

H A R D C O R E !
;) hahaha

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

It's Rawknee

TRIBE Member
Incubus has got to be one of my favourite bands hands down!

However, I just finished watching them on Much Music and must say that wasn't exactly the greatest interview.

Why "Amanda" was the one chosen to interview the group is totally beyond me:confused:

Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a little Amanda now and then....but not for an Incubus interview:p

Their music brings back too many memories:cool:

Be safe, rawknee

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
I hear that... George totally should have been the one interviewing! At least the questions would have been a lil more in tune with the band and complex...

They crack me up.. haha Eugen levy as Brandon... imagine that.

I love how their music just keeps progessing into new sounds also.. though its leaning towards the sound they started off with a lil more now..

I can't wait to see them in concert again.

PinkAngeL

TRIBE Member
My friend is there right now in the audience
She won the spot on Friday night
She is one happy girl right now!!!

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I should have been there too - I entered the contest - mmmmmmm Brandon Boyd - does anyone know when they are coming to T.O. for a concert?

race

TRIBE Member
wow. people actually listen to this band?
how old are you guys? 14?

next thing you know, there'll be a linkin park appreciation thread!

:p

Silvershadow

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by race
:rolleyes: Since when is there a proper and improper age to listen to a specific type of music or band? I personally don't happen to like Incubus all that much (I think they're okay, but I wouldn't call myself a fan), but you don't see ME shitting all over their thread.

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by race

next thing you know, there'll be a linkin park appreciation thread!

:p

incubus isn't a bad band...they actually put on a great show. i saw them in s.f. at the fillmore a few years back and they were awesome in concert.

i hear you though about the primary target market...youtz youtz and more youtz. i was at the linkin park concert on saturday night and was surrounded by nuff screamin youtz. hell, i wasn't even allowed to drink my $12 acc pint at my seat...had to drink it in the hallway cause there was no alchomohol allowed at our seats :confused: isn't it the acc? are they afraid we might give beer to minors?

gotz to hang with linkin park before and after the concert too...those are some pretty chill guys. they didn't seem to mind the screamin underage girls vying for their attention. and the show was pretty wikkid...at one point, they brought up a fan from the pit to play the guitar with them for a full track. and the guy rocked it! time of his life rawkin out with linkin park on stage...kewl shit.

i'm not the hugest linkin park or incubus fan, but there's no denying that the strongest communities are the ones that share music...the pit at both concerts were bouncin, moshin, movin, and surfin. fun to watch, maybe even more fun to experience. mosh pits ain't for me though.

- that make yourself fuck yourself guy :cool:

maddog

TRIBE Member
Jay and I got to chill with the incubus on their last tour and they were chill. The music they make is hardly for 14 year old's , have you heard S.C.I.E.N.C.E ? Of course there are thousand's of teenie boppers that follow the band these days, since Make Yourself Brandon has lost the dread's and is much more clean cut....girls go nuts for him now but don't let that bullshit take away from the great music they make

roojew

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
For the 15 seconds I caught while changing channels, his voice was off the entire time singing that Wish You Were Here Song.

Just nitpicking. :D

Eccentric (LRG)

TRIBE Member
ahhh but did you start listening to them during there earlier days or recently.... cause i think thoose of us who have been listening since early on will appreciate this album more then those who came into the world of incubus within the last couple years.........?