• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

In Your Face

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
this thread is about all things that should be stated in the IN YOUR FACE way
im hungry, so IN YOUR FACE HUNGER



i wish i ate some of that pizza i was so close to earlier but felt bad since i ddint pay for it..so...IN YOUR FACE ME NOT BEING MORE GREEDY
 

nawberry

TRIBE Member
I just took my medication, so in a couple of minutes it will be IN YOUR FACE murderous voices in my head.
 

nawberry

TRIBE Member
Buddy Holly said:
IN YOUR FACE....the comfort zone thread has finally od'ed!:eek:

:D :D

The comfort zone thread is down, but not out, and in any event, should the cozo thread be locked forever (which I hope is not the case) its spirit, in like manner to Obi Wan, and to a lesser-degree Yoda, will live on to guide us.

So really the comfort zone thread will always be in all of our faces.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SweatyNuts

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
this thread is about all things that should be stated in the IN YOUR FACE way
im hungry, so IN YOUR FACE HUNGER



i wish i ate some of that pizza i was so close to earlier but felt bad since i ddint pay for it..so...IN YOUR FACE ME NOT BEING MORE GREEDY


no one likes a greedy-gus.
 
Last edited:

Buddy Holly

TRIBE Member
nawberry said:
The comfort zone thread is down, but not out, and in any event, should the cozo thread be locked forever (which I hope is not the case) its spirit, in like manner to Obi Wan, and to a lesser-degree Yoda, will live on to guide us.

So really the comfort zone thread will always be in all of our faces.


Spoken like a true Jedi.
 

groovespinna

TRIBE Member
whatever.
there was a party there this morning. still going on actually. Dekoze did 5 hours. then Conns came on. someone start a thread.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

nawberry

TRIBE Member
I think we should take a poll and let tribers decide whether to keep da thread alive.

But alas I carry little/no weight in this regard.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

nawberry

TRIBE Member
It still IS one of the best threads ever, even if it is closed.

So long as we search within, the thread shall live on.

So long as we are all "of" the thread, without necessarily "being" the thread, the views will continue to mount.

In hindsight, the cozo thread, being posted in the Party Review forum is akin to posting about Moncton in the Halifax forum.

Clearly, we were all verging on a slippery slope toward anarchism by not strictly adhering to the forum topic (are we animals?).

Having watched both versions of Lord of the Flies and the first three Police Academy movies (albeit not sequentially), it is now apparent to me that had the thread not been closed by the powers-that-be the inevitable outcome would be someone's glasses getting smashed and/or crazy glue being put in someones shampoo.
 

D1Willow

TRIBE Member
In essence, the 'In Your Face' thread being turned into the CoZo thread is a teatament to it's all encompassing power!technics1200
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

quantumize

TRIBE Member
D1Willow said:
In essence, the 'In Your Face' thread being turned into the CoZo thread is a teatament to it's all encompassing power!technics1200



THIS EMOTICON SHOULD BE LIKE TRIBES COWBELL

NEEDS MORE COWBELL
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top