• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

In a world where barfy EDM gets made into a Hollywood movie...

Beings

TRIBE Member
Oh snap, it is a Drama.
I hope it opens with the guy going "I am a producer first, and DJ second".

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JamesM

TRIBE Member
"So you mean I gotta amp it up?" Track A fader goes up then.

You could just put a CD in the stereo and save yourself the time.

surprised they remembered to plug in the RCA cables.

and bringing it from 125 to 128 BPM is the goal guys.

Last edited:

praktik

TRIBE Member
Im sure Its All Gone Pete Tong will be better than this new movie... The new movie I expect will be about as entertaining as Hot Tub Time Machine, which is to say: not that entertaining, maybe a nugget or two of entertainment distributed across the expected 88 min running time.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
All Gone Pete Tong wasn't about the scene - it was a love story/overcoming circumstances tale - he could've been a DJ, a rock star, an athlete, or plumber who's life turned upside down due to one tragic event and how he comes back on top thanks to finding love. The dance party was just a framing device to show his character development.

This new EDM story will only achieve climatic resolution by having sleeveless protagonist go more bro than anyone has ever bro'd out before: by dropping the ultimate bass.

Bro Bass: Level 9000. Know what I'm saiyan?

diablo

TRIBE Member
All Gone Pete Tong wasn't about the scene - it was a love story/overcoming circumstances tale - he could've been a DJ, a rock star, an athlete, or plumber who's life turned upside down due to one tragic event and how he comes back on top thanks to finding love. The dance party was just a framing device to show his character development.
While it was defo about overcoming circumstances, it was also a pretty serious parody of DJs/dance music. Pretty much the first third of the movie is Frankie doing drugs, giving insipid interview insights, banging groupies, making crap tunes/videos, etc.

LikeASweet

TRIBE Member
great flick. Terry and Deaner from Fubar as the Austrian mates and Mike Wilmot was hilarious as the manager. heavy Canadian influence in that movie.

videotronic

TRIBE Member
While it was defo about overcoming circumstances, it was also a pretty serious parody of DJs/dance music. Pretty much the first third of the movie is Frankie doing drugs, giving insipid interview insights, banging groupies, making crap tunes/videos, etc.
ummm thats no parody.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders