• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Imogen Heap at The Mod Club

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
the sound there would be so much better than when I saw her at (for some reason I want to call it the flamingo) El Macombo.

how much are tickets?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

case sensitive

TRIBE Member
The Moment I Said It

kills me everytime.

For those living outside the GTA, does anyone else have these tickets? I might have to make a trip downtown tomorrow if not.

Imogen Heap , Tiga and Depeche Mode in one MONTH?!?!?

squirrely

TRIBE Member
just found this...

Tickets, purchased in advance through Ticketmaster, cannot be picked up at the venue. ALL AGES SHOW.
Support: ZOE KEATING
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN EARLY SHOW. SHOW ENDS AT 9:30PM
For more information visit House of Blues
THIS SHOW IS NOW AT THE GUVERNMENT AND IT IS AN ALL AGES SHOW. ALL TICKETS WILL BE HONOURED AT THE NEW VENUE OR REFUNDS CAN BE OBTAINED AT POINT OF PURCHASE. DEADLINE FOR REFUNDS: MAY 17, 2006 6PM

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
I confuse easily. What the shit happened. Is Imogen still performing or has the show been change to Zoe Keating (if I remember correctly she was the cello player at the show at the ElMo) and is not at the Guv.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Cori she is still playing. Zoe is opening. It's at the guv. I guess that means there are more tickets now?

edit: pretty impressive going from playing at the el mocambo to playing the guvernment in a period of just over 4 months!

must be because I keep putting remixes of Hide and Seek on my mixes ;)

Stan

TRIBE Member
BTW, I read that this show is actually going to be at the Kool Haus. I think I'm gonna give it a pass. I already saw her at the Elmo a few months ago, and as much as I love Immi, I'm not too keen on attending another all-ages show at the Kool Haus.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

aether

TRIBE Member
If anybody's looking for two tickets, I'll sell them for the rotate price with no service charge. (pm me)

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
Well, it's May 27th and I still don't have tickets. Looks like I'm going to miss tonight's show at the Guv.:(

I just read either in EYE or NOW magazine that she'll be back at the Molson Amphitheatre soon. I hope this is correct and true what I just read!:)