• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Im Turning To All Of You To Help Me ID This Tune.....

TRO

TRIBE Member
if anyone can help me figure out the ones from tribal nonsense V2 and tribal nonsense v3 I'd appreciate those ones

sorry team raiban for jackin your thread:p

Jon Tremblay

TRIBE Member
the track is by Saeed and Palash....but the track name no clue, so start digging Raiban....LOL and once you find it...you can't play it out hahahahahahahahaha

Jon~

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

videotronic

TRIBE Member
as senor tremblay mentioned, its by saeed and palash...its called doomsday..came out on addictive like 2 or 3 years ago...

works really well in a big room..

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by videotronic
as senor tremblay mentioned, its by saeed and palash...its called doomsday..came out on addictive like 2 or 3 years ago...

works really well in a big room..
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! its on danny howells's nubreed cd....thats where i know it from....

thank you for solving this problem! *LOL*

TRO

TRIBE Member
ok thats good for richard but now...

Originally posted by DJ TRO
if anyone can help me figure out the ones from tribal nonsense V2 and tribal nonsense v3 I'd appreciate those ones
:mad: :mad: :mad: :p

-Bill

SKIB

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Richard Raiban
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!! its on danny howells's nubreed cd....thats where i know it from....

thank you for solving this problem! *LOL*
yeah... that was going to be my next comment... i got thinking about it at work today and remembered that it was on either danny's or lawler's nubreed... glad ya found it... but i still think it stinks :p

hehe

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

dg0425

TRIBE Member
wow!

Since listening too that all too familiar tune yesterday I too have been consumed by nothing else but finding it. I listened to several s & p mixes then scoured tracklistings without success.

Elements of it made me think it could be a remix of the song before Tweakin on addictive beats cd 1 (the beginning - nick demn) but as already mentioned it is from dh's nubreed. Now where can we buy it?

I was slowly moving away from prog and after this I'm sucked right back in. I forgot how good addictive beats is but S & P @ system...........meh!

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SKIB
yeah... that was going to be my next comment... i got thinking about it at work today and remembered that it was on either danny's or lawler's nubreed... glad ya found it... but i still think it stinks :p

hehe
LMFAO!!! im glad this mystery has been solved too!!! and yes i know you think its "STINKS" LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

dg0425

TRIBE Member
weird, doomsday on their site (the sample) doesn't really sound like the doomsday on dh's nubreed and the system video. maybe a different mix. the hunt sounded closer to me.

does anyone actually own this that can confirm so i don't order the wrong one?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

videotronic

TRIBE Member
well theyre both on the same piece of vinyl, so even if you order it and i have the titles backwards, both tracks are still gonna be on the wax..

;)

i have it somewhere, but itd take forever to find it...the one in the system video clip is the one i used to play all the time, and it was labelled doomsday on the record...

the one i had was a promo though, with a pill on each side and a white sticker on it with the title info...possible they got mislabelled..