• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I'm those people who can't sing... but do!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Alright, I'm an unabashed karaoke supporter... I was born in song and I'll die it song... as long as that song sounds like i'm skinning cats.

Its not that I don't recognize that I'm tone deaf! I know I couldn't hit a high note if you had a gun shoved up my butt! I suck!

but I don't care, I love singing.

I do it while typing, I do it while cooking, I do it the shower... god have mercy!

I do it driving, a wicked song comes on, and its all you can do to shut me up. Usually I'm not in the driver's seat so its twice a fight cause I can use hand guestures and dance... shutting off the radio, no... I'll go acapella! This also goes for rap songs, I usually start making up my own words half way through.

I'm the type of person who gets on the escalator and has to break out with "Rise up, Riiiiiiiiiiise up" and claps a lot!

so to hell with all you "talented" people.... I like to make noise too! MY NOISE!!

(this rant was prompted by my landlord looking cockeyed at me while i was singing the "gotta tie my mother fucking laces" song in the hallway this morning)

TONE DEAF PEOPLE UNITE!!!

MY LIFE IS ONE BIG MUSICAL

LIKE THAT ORAL B BRUSHSTRIPS COMMERCIAL, RIP SLIP BRUSH.....AHHHHH

EVERYTHING IS PERFORMED IN SONG AND DANCE, WITH AFANKICK HERE, AND SOMETIMES A FORMATION CHANGE TO A SWANSONG BALLAD

SING SINGSING SIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSIGNSGS

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I wish I had the power to make people break out into choreographed dance.

I totally abuse it....

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
I can't sing and you wouldn't catch me dead doing kareoke. I go to kareoke, but I certainly wouldn't torture others and embarass myself.

kmac

TRIBE Member
I love to sing and sang for the fans last night, only to be promptly upstaged by Ms. Proud Mary.

kmac

TRIBE Member
It's like get the fuck out of Hoops Sports Bar with your vocal-coached singing voice you meaty bitch. Poor Sunny had to go on after her but he did a bang-up job.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Kiera

TRIBE Member
I do the same! Im always singing, whenever and wherever I can. Esp, like you said in the car if a good song comes on I'm the one singing at the top of my lungs. I so wish I was talented. If I could chose one gift it would be a good singing voice. But since thats not gonna happen I just sing louder then everybody else to drown the talented people out. HA!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I'm with Keira, drown them out! I also make up my own words about how great I am and how awesome everything i do is.

record deal please!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories