• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I'm sorry, I know there's a hundred of these but I need help - PRONTO

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Fine Dining in Missisauga. Highway 10 and further west. Will go slightly further east if it on the north end.

Seafood has been requested. Doesn't need to specialize just offer a good selection.

So far I have...

Ruths Chris
Rogues
The Barber House
Barbizon

I need this pronto for some exec's coming in from Switerland. Pleeease.
 
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

zoo

TRIBE Member
Lucy's has good seafood, there's two in Mississauga, one on milcreek

mostly lousiana/cajun style seafood, but they do non-spicy as well

i've always enjoyed my meals there

edit: this might not be as "fine dining" as you might want for execs coming in from switzerland, heh

it's more like a slightly more expensive red lobster, with nautical theme decoraition ..
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
heh, thanks.

Via Allegro looks great. But is a little further South than wanted. I will definately propose it though.

Lucy's, although good is a chain. And not quite what we're looking for.
The Keg again, is a chain. There is one literally walking distance which is the 'go to' place for staff meetings etc. Not really what we're looking for withthe execs
Snug harbor, one of my favorite places in Port Credit. Don't think it's quite Fine Dining but perhaps that has something to do with the many beers I've had on the patio on a hot summer day.

Thanks for the help. Any other suggestions I'll be back :)
 

alcid

TRIBE Member
Piatto's at Dundas and Mississauga Rd. Great atmosphere, great Italian food. Not specifically seafood, though I'm sure they have some on the menu.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

diablo

TRIBE Member
Piatto.

South side of Dundas, just east of Mississauga Road.

The all-around best in Mississauga...bar none.

Their Spanish specials are particularly great.
 

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
kyfe said:
I went there when it first opened and I didn't find it all that hot, the place north of Sherway right?

That is the one. I went when they first opened too and wasn't overly impressed but over the years its morphed into one fabulous establishment
 

The Peej

TRIBE Member
Uuuugh, Ruth's Chris' is great if you'd like a side order of pretentious to wash down your meal. I dunno, call me unsofisticated, but I HATED hearing a waiters 45 minute life story, followed by a 1/2 hour dissertation on the virtues of Ruth herself grooming each cow by hand, followed by the history of the restaurant and it's evolution into the crap factory it is now, followed by a cirque de soleil level over dramatized wine pouring, followed by.... Well you get the idea.


UGH!


By the time the meal arrived ( it was the most delicious steak I'd ever sullenly picked at ) my stomach was in knots 'cause my weed had worn off and I was burnt out, famished beyond return, and completely ill from the awefull stuffy atmosphere. A rather uncomfortable dinning experience all around!


LOL





But good luck entertaining your business guests, if your into that kind of entertainment.




The *drive thru please* Peej
 

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Crazlegs said:
That is the one. I went when they first opened too and wasn't overly impressed but over the years its morphed into one fabulous establishment


I see, I know Chiatto raves about the chef there so they must be doing something right
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
diablo said:
Piatto.

South side of Dundas, just east of Mississauga Road.

The all-around best in Mississauga...bar none.

Their Spanish specials are particularly great.

Another vote goes to Piatto. Too bad Rogue's wasn't around still - they had pretty damn good food there. Only other place I know about is Ten (Lakeshore/Hurontario). Trendy, and food is pretty good.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*
 

*SiLver*RoBoT*

TRIBE Member
Still sleepy, it didn't fold...it was the pub that was in the same plaza...so my recommendation is Rogue's!

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*
 

salad

TRIBE Member
The Peej said:
Uuuugh, Ruth's Chris' is great if you'd like a side order of pretentious to wash down your meal. I dunno, call me unsofisticated, but I HATED hearing a waiters 45 minute life story, followed by a 1/2 hour dissertation on the virtues of Ruth herself grooming each cow by hand, followed by the history of the restaurant and it's evolution into the crap factory it is now, followed by a cirque de soleil level over dramatized wine pouring, followed by.... Well you get the idea.
Everytime I have been there I have never had any such issues with waiters blabbering on about any such stories.

I thoroughly recommend the place. Excellent food and very attentive and professional service.
 

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
*SiLver*RoBoT* said:
Another vote goes to Piatto. Too bad Rogue's wasn't around still - they had pretty damn good food there. Only other place I know about is Ten (Lakeshore/Hurontario). Trendy, and food is pretty good.

*over*and*out*

*SiLver*RoBoT*


Rogue's IS still around !!!!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top