• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I'm so not ready for responsibility!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
dude.

I'm drunk. at MoFo's. I spent the afternoon drinking in a park with Mingster. She's probably dead on a couch where I left her. She farted at lot.

I realized I am so not ready for reality, this weekend has been too much fun and I cannot fathom a return to a regular work week. Monday, 8am? fuck noooo!

so I am lobbying to extend this weekend for another 24 hours... monday we rename as Sunday 2.0b.... we all party ourselves out tonight and deny the guilt of calling in sick tomorrow.

then the real world will go on as schedualed, monday starting where tues should me.

why do we have to deny fun? Other cultures do what they want when they want... we call them thai or korean... lets bite them south east asian styles and go grab a two four, hit the curb and be awesome till the sun comes up.

responsibility is weak.... so not ready for it, guys... enough drag, more fun!!!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

xopus

TRIBE Member
you could always say that you are taking the day off in support of all the illegal immigrants in the US (day of protest/boycott happening tommorow). Tell everyone that you dream of being an illegal immigrant some day, and that this is your way to show that you truly mean it.
sure, people will probablythink you've been hitting the crack pipe, but if it means getting an extra day to drink and be silly, then it is probably worth it.

Resolver

TRIBE Member
"Oh (Slater) Kry, partying is such sweet sorrow"

So grab a broom and shades and improvise like Zak Morris like he did in1991!

Zack.jpg
technics1200

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
dude.

I'm drunk. at MoFo's. I spent the afternoon drinking in a park with Mingster. She's probably dead on a couch where I left her. She farted at lot.

I realized I am so not ready for reality, this weekend has been too much fun and I cannot fathom a return to a regular work week. Monday, 8am? fuck noooo!

so I am lobbying to extend this weekend for another 24 hours... monday we rename as Sunday 2.0b.... we all party ourselves out tonight and deny the guilt of calling in sick tomorrow.

then the real world will go on as schedualed, monday starting where tues should me.

why do we have to deny fun? Other cultures do what they want when they want... we call them thai or korean... lets bite them south east asian styles and go grab a two four, hit the curb and be awesome till the sun comes up.

responsibility is weak.... so not ready for it, guys... enough drag, more fun!!!

Man, and I thought Krzysiu was going to tell us he was preggers..
Sheesh!!

lucky1

TRIBE Member
just calll in sick... thats what I'm doing only I'm doing it so i can study for my history final all day...

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
i'm gratified greatly by your shameless enjoyment of alcoholic beverages and the associated good times. party on.

i wish i had booze. ah, but i've finally got a bong and real weed after far too long a time away from in-house indulgence.