1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

I'm officially on the wagon....

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by lucky1, Sep 1, 2003.

1. lucky1

lucky1 TRIBE Member

I did something really stupid on the weekend that involves booze and impaired judgement. The details of which are not going to get posted on a public message board. (sorry don't feel like anymore drama.) It' s funny because booze is the legal drug but it seems to be the most damageing. Anything that makes you not remember what your doing should not be legal IMHO. :(

Since I don't "party" to much anymore, and have stopped smoking a lot of bud I've mostly just been drinking. Makeing up for all the years I spent at alcohol free raves I guess;)

I've been thinking I'm going to stop drinking and start smoking again. Smokings' good except it makes you lazy, unmotivated.

2. Bass-Invader

Bass-Invader TRIBE Member

3. Agatka8

Agatka8 TRIBE Member

BALANCE.

All is good..as long as you don't over do it.

4. smilez

smilez TRIBE Member

trading on evil for another is not the answer. it's all about moderation.

Melissa

5. funkinbeats

funkinbeats TRIBE Member

6. chooch

chooch TRIBE Member

Bass-Invader...you never do such horrible things to your beloved squirrels...why..why do you pick on cats?

Lucky1...sorry to hear that you had a bummer experience with the booze...and your blackout. Are you dealing with the aftermath of it okay? It can happen to the best of us. ;)

7. Big Cheese

Big Cheese TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

did you drink so much that you saw him prancing 'round?

yes i totally agree, ironically enough pot turns you into another sort of dummy, you eat and watch cartoons n' giggle @ the wall

totally harmless

no drunk tank nights or messy fights with skanky tights

IMO

'G

8. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

exactly right...modertaion is key if it can be done...then we'll see if will power takes over if consumption through moderation fails.

Booze is one thing you don't to have to depend on for a good time...very sad if you need to be off your ass to truly enjoy yourself...im no preacher(far from it) but alcohol and alcohol abuse is an evil that has fucked up many lives close to me so don't take drinking lightly

9. Eccentric (LRG)

Eccentric (LRG) TRIBE Member

I could never go on the wagon. I heart booze even after all the stupid things I've done whilest on it.

10. smile

smile TRIBE Member

want a beer?

i'm buying.