• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I'm not about to hit a woman but...

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Flo and Zach won!!

I was pulling for Ken and Gerard, but Zach was pretty amazing for putting up with such a whiny partner who wanted to give up.

~jen

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
wow.. i both hate that they won and love that they won.

i like how she said that she'd be happy with second when they didn't know they were in first place

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
yeah she is a headcase who needs to be regulated with medication or something....
poor girl. i wonder how her new found money is working out for her.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AdamAnt
Zack totally deserved to win but that I hope that bitch rots in hell.

I hope he gets some ass a la Flo for all that bullshit. Seriously, she has to contribute something!

juice

TRIBE Member
Wow I can't believe they won. Zach should get her share of the money by default. I want to see Flo go on some talkshows now. Kilborn should have her on, hit on her, and then make her cry even more :)

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
I think that Flo was a total princess. She didn't want to do anything for herself and always wanted to quit. But I liked it. I wish I was her boyfriend.

Cheers ... Ian :)

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vveerrgg
yeah she is a headcase who needs to be regulated with medication or something....

I -really- don't think that was it at all. She looked pretty terrible in yesterday's episode, and she was probably physically and mentally exhausted...that race looks really strenuous, and I don't think I could do it. If I get really tired, especially from jetlag, I space out and I can't concentrate, and the littlest thing can frustrate me and make me cry. She probably just didn't know it would be that hard on her.

But, it was hilarious that she was like, "I'm not going to ever say again that I'm going to quit" and then she goes and does it.

~jen

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
This is the only episode I watched, but Jesus that Flo bitch whines more than I do. I cant believe she won, with her awful attitude, that zach guy deserves way more than a million bucks for being able to put up with her shit so well. After watching how fucking annoying and irritating she was I vow never to whine or complain again.

mcbee

TRIBE Member
there should be a clause in the contract that if you are totally fucking nutjob who is so insecure and manic and behaves like a 5 year old but you end up winning cuz your partner is a saint, you automatcially must give your winnings to your partner.

flo is completely crazy. i hope when she sees herself on tape she gets herself some therapy cuz she needs it.

:)sarah

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
I threw my dinner at the TV last nite when she wanted to quit!!
Stupid biatch! MAN!

I wanted Ian and Terri to win, even though both are old fusspots, I thought it'd be cool at least.

But yeah, Flo should get fuck-all and Zach should get all the money.

Jut think though, if you were her right now, and had millions of people in North America, possibly the world, watching you and your behavior like that...would you wanna go outside?

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
I never watched the show before... but I flicked it on for a few seconds last night.

And it was at the river crossing, bike part... and I saw that Flo character whining.

OMG, I would of seriously smacked some sense into that woman.
Or got some high quality ear plugs and ran in the opposite direction.

pr0nstar :D

acheron

TRIBE Member
had to hand it to Zach though - that was a classic patient-physician relationship - he kept saying how it was his job to keep bringing her down to earth and to keep her head together. Some relationships are like that. The whole purpose they were in the race (other than the million dollar prize) was to test their friendship...

aside from the obvious question of why the friendship needed testing, they pretty well proved that they're made for eachother. Clearly, no matter how much she rangs on him and whines and complains, he will always stick by her and be supportive and find compromise.

photo09_l.jpg

TRIBE Member
I seriously hate that chick. Oh my dear lord. I was yelling at the TV last night watching that shit (crap! I've turned into a weird old man). The crying, the complaining, the sense of entitlement. BARF. I've dated women like that and they make me wanna call Sunny, if you know what I'm saying.

SENSEi

TRIBE Promoter
Zach never freaked on her even once!!

Unbeliveable!!

I would have been freaking on her!!

SHUT UP FLO!!
JUST SHUT UP!!

You're bringing us down FLO!!!
Go hard or go home FLO!!

SENSEi <--Mercy is for the weak <-- Karate Kid

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
While watching the very end of the race, I realized that I had totally forgotten about those hot lawyer chicks that were eliminated about half-way through.

That's all.

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AdRiaN
While watching the very end of the race, I realized that I had totally forgotten about those hot lawyer chicks that were eliminated about half-way through.

That's all.

You found them hot?

I thought they where yucky. I was totally confused when they started yammering about "we're really hot, so we think that'll work to our advantage".

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
They should have given half the million to zach and the other half Teri cause she totally busted her ass and deserves it, her prick husband does not!