• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I'm Not A Plastic Bag by ANYA HANDMARCH

Pudding

TRIBE Member
Authentic ANYA HINDMARCH "I'm not a plastic bag" tote bag. This is a limited edition made available to only the US and CANADA.

Holt Renfrews flagship store on Bloor West sold out in less than 30 minutes today, the bags release date.

These bags are selling upwards of $250 US, and I have even seen 200 pounds on ebay.co.uk

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTH-ANYA-HINDMARCH-Im-Not-A-Plastic-Bag-NEW-USA-Vers_W0QQitemZ270132390192QQihZ017QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I am offering these bags at $200 Canadian Dollars.

PM me

Thanks.

beaker

TRIBE Member
there were like 70 people lined up outside the holt renfrew store this morning for this.

fucking weirdos.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Pudding

TRIBE Member
apparently i have overpriced these things...so price drop to $75 !! us canadians don't seem to have the same fetish for them as they do in the uk...the brits are buying em for 100-200 pounds ! crazy !

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

possibledj

TRIBE Promoter
^^^ seriously. I walked by Holt last night at like 1 am and there were people lined up outside. I made fun of them. I walked past again at like 5 am this morning on my way home. Guess what? I made fun of them again. this is the most absurd, retarded aspect of consumer culture I have seen in AGES. I can't believe morons like you lined up all fucking night to buy these RETARDED bags to sell them on ebay for '$3,500' (according to one of the douchebags with no life who was lined up outside for >8 hours).

Pudding

TRIBE Member
ha...i agree dude, sleeping outside of holts is ridiculous, i happen to live right around the corner, and wanted one for my sis...so i got in line this morning. by the time the store opened there must have been 200+ people lined up.

i bought the max of 10, and I'm glad I did....I have already sold one on eBay for $150.....some crazy person in the uk.

acheron

TRIBE Member
You can get nice big reusable coated canvas bags from Sobeys, 5 for $5. Loblaws and A&P/Dominion have them as well.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

fear_of_fours

TRIBE Member
ummm it looks like you can buy them here for £7.50

http://www.anyahindmarch.com/848/849/850/11228/40082/reusable_shopping_bag/shopping_bag/tote/i'm_not_a_plastic_bag.aspx