• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I'm Magnum Fucking P.I.

-Mercury-

TRIBE Member
MAGNUM%20P.I..jpg

T.C. would be proud!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

defazman

TRIBE Member
Some Magnum Trivia....

Magnum's trademark Detroit Tigers baseball cap was worn by Tom Selleck in homage to his hometown team.

By the time Magnum, P.I. went into production, the movie "Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark" was being filmed. Tom Selleck was originally chosen to star in the film, but his commitment to Magnum, P.I. prevented him from doing so.

In addition to playing Magnum, Tom Selleck also played Kelly Garret’s boyfriend Dr Alan Samuelson in the first season of Charlie’s Angels.

Magnum was killed off at the end of the 1986-87 season because producers thought the show had been cancelled. When it was renewed, Magnum spent the first episode or two as a ghost and was brought back to life. Die-hard fans contend there is evidence throughout the final season that indicates Magnum never came back to life at all, and they point to clues in the final episode, such as the revelation of Robin Masters' identity (contradicting evidence in earlier episodes), Magnum's instant changing into a Navy uniform and haircut, and the fact Magnum is seen with what might be his dead daughter in the final scene. An alternate point of view contends that Magnum is killed for real in the final episode, and that the last scenes take place 'in Heaven'.

On Magnum's navy uniform, one can see the blue and white ribbon for the navy cross, as well as the naval special warfare insignia. This means he earned the nation's second highest award for naval personnel and was a SEAL.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Get those fucking pigs to put you on payrole!! Comfy job, narcing people out, and all the benfefits you can handle! Go team!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders