• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I'm in full eating mode

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I just had a roast beef and potatoes dinner and I am going to eat a second dinner again.
Duck, rice and all the fixins.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Big Cheese
are you wine pairing though?

a nice '01 gewurztraminer with a big mac combo perhaps?
always !

I had roast leg of lamb with thyme infused risotto, with '96 sterling reserve cab, and some '00 le volte that was left from last night. Also some Cave Springs reisling that went into the risotto.

just went back for 3 bowls of corn flakes and an orange, unpaired.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Alita

TRIBE Member
I just finished a kickass super sunday soulfood dinner with a few friends...

Cornbread
honey bbq ribs
sausage and traditional bread stuffed chicken
sweet fried corn and broccoli
red and white wine
medium rare roast
scalloped potates
a shit load of gravy
homemade apple pie with ice cream

God I love the hoildays

;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mr tall
Also some Cave Springs reisling that went into the risotto.
yum, cave springs had a great year IMO

that reisling would pair nicely with a Big Harv Combo + frings

p.s i just off work and all jokes aside, i'm going to Jane n' Bloor Breakfast and getting stuffed :D

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
I lost 4 pounds due to this fucked up cold that I have been dealing with for over a week.

I guess that's good, once the Xmas dinners start, I am going to gain it all back and then some...

windowlicker

TRIBE Member
Some horrendous fiend gave our office a big box of gourmet Christmas cookies- its sitting right in my peripheral vision : /

This morning as well my boss brought in breakfast holiday pastries and a chocolate torte. So much for staying in shape.

marcinm

TRIBE Member
hmmm.... yeah... this thread is making me really hungry.... i think i'll go eat my lunch now.. oh wait, it's only 9:54.. that's too early

Marcin M :)

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
I just ate half of my lunch... actually I usually finish my lunch before 10:30... I have no self control!

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
i've lost 10 pounds in the last month due to my chaotic work/school schedule. I'm looking foward to gaining it back this holiday season. Bring on the chocolate and the eggnog.

jbunny

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders