• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I'm having a crisis

stryker

TRIBE Member
Today my dog turns 8 months old and he still squats when he pees. Technically he's supposed to lift his leg anytime between 6-8 months old but he's not even close to doing it. I think I'm gonna gice him until the end of the month and then i'm going to have to step into the line of fire and prop him up myself.
Any suggestions anyone?
Stew

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Silvershadow

TRIBE Member
I'd wait it out... it's like babies, every one of them has their own pace for things...

You could always call your vet and ask what he/she thinks.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
get a guy dog, instead of a girldog.

girls squat, guys do the leglift.

sounds like basic math to me :)

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Wow Stew this is quite a serious situation.

What are all the dog owners going to say behind your back at the doggie parks?

You should just put him down. ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

stryker

TRIBE Member
I would have put this in the nobody cares thread I've gone inthere about twice in the last two years.

Ok's it's not really a crisis so much as an irking and if he's gay that's cool with me as long as he lifts his leg to pee.
I'm guessing that he's picked up his lazy vibes off me, but even i stand up to pee.
Stew

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Dude, I sit down to pee quite often.... it's much more relaxing.

I do all sorts of things that I am "not supposed to"-- just because a collection of idiots tells you something, it is not so.

stryker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
Dude, I sit down to pee quite often.... it's much more relaxing.

I do all sorts of things that I am "not supposed to"-- just because a collection of idiots tells you something, it is not so.
I'm more of a pee in the shower rather than squat first thing in the morning kind of guy

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by stryker
I'm more of a pee in the shower rather than squat first thing in the morning kind of guy
I end up having to shit half the time I'm urinating anyway, plus I'm the laziest fuck alive...

I hate when the drain in the shower is clogged (with hair, not shit) and the water doesn't drain properly, but you don't notiice quick enough and you end up soaking your feet in your own urine.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stryker

I'm a kitchen sink kinda guy.

the pots and pans need to soak before they go in the dishwasher anyways.