• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

i'm going back to school!

tella

TRIBE Member
I GOT ACCEPTED INTO HUMBER'S CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY PROGRAM!

i'm 23 years old, i've been out of school since i was 18 and i'm FINALLY going back. i got a wee bit sidetracked along the way, but now that it's here....i'm soooooooo bloody excited!

anyone else going back to school after taking an extended hiatus?
 
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tella

anyone else going back to school after taking an extended hiatus?


congrats!!!


i've been thinking about the day where i'm going to start my own thread very similar to this. :) i just sent my uni application on monday...so i'm impatiently awaiting the next step.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

tella

TRIBE Member
thanks all!

i'm so excited to walk out of my job for the last time knowing that i wont ever have to tolerate those ppl on a full time basis....

mingster: good luck with uni. i also applied to concordia (which is actually my first choice)...humber's just the first school i heard from so i know that whether it be concordia or humber or whatever...i am definitely going back to school!
 

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Awesome good to hear your portfolio efforts worked out for you!

P.S. I still want that Cyba album! :D
 

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
CONGRATS!!!!!

I write a test for Humper on March 15th......
Thinking of going there in the fall also!!

Good luck to you on your other choices also!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
congrats nat! thats great news. i have plans to go back for grad school, but the plans are on the temporary back burner for now.
 

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
If someone would pay off my $44,000 in student loans, I would go back too.

I don't like my science degree.
 

DJAlchemy

TRIBE Promoter
Congrats Nat! I'm almost through my first year at OCAD after my schoolastic hiatus and I'm loving it so far. This semester is a little bland, but I'm really excited for next year. What did you decide showcase in your portfolio?
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
Congrats..


I can't wait till im done school.
It's so much work
I'm so stressed
I have no motivation
and colleges are going on strike march 3rd.
 

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tella
I GOT ACCEPTED INTO HUMBER'S CREATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY PROGRAM!

i'm 23 years old, i've been out of school since i was 18 and i'm FINALLY going back. i got a wee bit sidetracked along the way, but now that it's here....i'm soooooooo bloody excited!

anyone else going back to school after taking an extended hiatus?

Nice one!
I'll be seeing ya out there in the art world then. :)
 

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
If someone would pay off my $44,000 in student loans, I would go back too.

I don't like my science degree.

Seriously, we should be able to get a refund if the degree is not to our satisfaction.

People will say, "oh, that's ridiculous." Well, as ridiculous as charging $10, 000 and up for a year of education?
 

funky_citrus

TRIBE Member
Good for you. The older you get, the harder it is to get back in! Im at the other end of the spectrum. I finish school in April...unless I go to Law School in the fall.

~Leslie~
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hawk Eye
Congrats..


I can't wait till im done school.
It's so much work
I'm so stressed
I have no motivation
and colleges are going on strike march 3rd.


thaaaaat's nice.
 
Top