• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I'm fuckerd

Chicago Kid

TRIBE Member
SO yeah, my gf of almsot two years breaks it off with me last wreekend (fuck you Kim) and then I go to this after-party tonight and she's there, gone wayyybehind my back with my DJ buddy, Aaron.

I go there to spin some breaks and then find out she;'s there and IU'm totaolly blown away --- gutted/upset. Find out, they've done a couple rippers out in his car and I get there after the fact that al; this shit has take nplace. I'm super fucked up now,=== chemically and emotionally and nned some advice.

I though we were working it out, then she lies to my favce, along with all my so-called friends, that can't tell me what the fuck is going on tonight, when she waws supposed to call me.

Soryyy, I'm babbl;ing and fucked. It was snowing in February. but seriously, do I deserve this shit. C'mon, you fucking guy know mwe?!

What do I do?

:confused:

I'm super CHOKKED...FUCK!@!!

HouseHeadSacha

TRIBE Member
OUCH!

(try to) sleep it off for tonite.
DO NOT do anything stupid that you might regret when youre in a sober state of mind.

breathe deeply. <----seriously.

Big Cheese

TRIBE Member
1) stop posting on tribe.

2) go to bed; or try n' take it ease for now brother

3) stop posting on tribe

4) take things as they come, and sort your self out

5) stop posting on tribe.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

sweet_e

TRIBE Member
oh shit Chris that sucks. you definately dont deserve that.

However, judging from your spelling and grammar ;) you shouldn't do anything about it tonight. Nor should you stress about it tonight, cuz under the circumstances you probably arent thinking clearly and are just riding emotion. Go to bed and deal with tomorrow.

best of luck
Maria

Psyrel

TRIBE Member
Shit, sorry to hear about that Chris. :(
Sleep should probably your best friend right now... I know it sounds silly but even if you have to take some cough syrup or something - it'll stop you from agonizing over what's happened and you'll be better prepared to deal with everything when you wake up.

peko

TRIBE Member
make a hot toddy (hot water and either: whiskey, rye or scotch - not sure, but just a bit instead of tea) to chill and get lots of sleep.

newstyle666

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Chicago Kid
SO yeah, my gf of almsot two years breaks it off with me last wreekend (fuck you Kim) and then I go to this after-party tonight and she's there, gone wayyybehind my back with my DJ buddy, Aaron.

I go there to spin some breaks and then find out she;'s there and IU'm totaolly blown away --- gutted/upset. Find out, they've done a couple rippers out in his car and I get there after the fact that al; this shit has take nplace. I'm super fucked up now,=== chemically and emotionally and nned some advice.

I though we were working it out, then she lies to my favce, along with all my so-called friends, that can't tell me what the fuck is going on tonight, when she waws supposed to call me.

Soryyy, I'm babbl;ing and fucked. It was snowing in February. but seriously, do I deserve this shit. C'mon, you fucking guy know mwe?!

What do I do?

:confused:

I'm super CHOKKED...FUCK!@!!
Quit doing drugs and pick up the pieces of your life.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Oh I really hope you got to sleep okay, that's just awful, what a horrible way to have your night go :(

Hopefully in the morning things will seem brighter.

Aleks

TRIBE Member
yep, i can definately relate to that situation.

that happened to me last year.

sucks to hear...

take it day by day man.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Do more drugs, drink a lot of scotch and wallow.

Fuck this pick up the pieces shit. You'll just turn into a repressed maniac and explode.

Go with it.
I have a bottle of Fuck You Kim scotch right here for ya.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
ive got the day off tomorrow and am bored, if you lived here in Ont, i would say lest go to the zone and drown your sorrows in illicit substances

annec

TRIBE Member
You know what, she is a jerk and so is he.

So even though you might feel like total crap right now, she and he both did you a favour and showed their true colours.

The deal is not to let this affect you so negatively that you end up being a bitter, bitter nasty person.

If either had the guts, they would've told you, so just consider yourself lucky that it is over. Your friends probably didn't want to be the bringer of bad news (sometimes we get so mad we shoot the messenger, instead of getting mad at the offending parties).

Take a breather from your ex, and if you have to separate stuff, do it civilly and be the bigger person. Good luck!

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Although it is tempting to bitch her out right NOW..

Take a step back and wait until you can deal... DOn't give her anymore ammunition than she deserves..

freshest1

TRIBE Member
Dude, that fucking sucks. I just saw your brother last night and he told me about that shit. Man, I don't think you need to rag on Aaron unless he's trying bang her; you've got to remember that your friends are her friends too. The only advice I can think of is for you to just chill out and focus on the shit that is important to you, ie: school, work, gym, spinning phat breaks. Also, don’t start drinking away problems it just fucks things up worse.

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
its called a break up cuz its broken

:D

I would say chill and whatever you do dont let her in your life at all.. time heals dude

getting all fucked up doesnt help

seriously...dont give the bitch so much power

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
now is when it's ok to be really angry so be really angry now (by bitching to your friends and saying mean things, not by physical violence) and get it all out, maybe do something cathartic like go see some boxing or something, cuz later on after enough time has gone by to heal you're going to want to be able to be mature and civil and maybe someday even forgive and become friends again with kim and aaron.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Ack, sorry to hear man...just take it one day at a time, and surround yourself with as many positive people as possible...and just simply realize she's a ho.

It's gonna hurt, and it'll sting for awhile...all the best.