• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I'm falling apart at the ripe age of 27

IgStar

TRIBE Member
This officially fucking sucks ass. I am such a wimp and can't handle anything else. Jesus, it's been one bloody thing after another....
I haven't felt even remotely healthy or good since ohhhh mid-November.
Between ear infections, bladder infection, finger that I almost chopped off with an X-acto, a cold that won't go away, now this morning I wake up to a neck that is stiffer than a corpse!
I can't turn right (hold the Zoolander jokes :p )

gah! why am I falling apart? when am I going to be human again? :(
I hope January brings health, cuz that's all I want.

yes, I know I am a whiner. I am. a whiner.

anyone else having this issue? loads of health issues? moreso than other years?

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
This month I've been sick, sick, sick...
I'm going to the Walk-in Clinic today to get something done.

I seriously don't know what's wrong with me.
I was feeling better, but now my throat kills and my coughing is lung hacking terrific!

pr0nstar :confused:

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
i hear you on the neck thing...

only part where i'm really falling apart is my back though... i've had chronic back problems now for the past while...

we're gettin old ;)

DJ_Science

TRIBE Member
This past term for me has been particularily bad for me in terms of my lack of excercise and horrible diet. One of my new years resolutions for this year was to get my health back in line. Its not the same as your problem but i felt the need to mention it.

Having said that, I hope you fell better!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

physix

TRIBE Member
yeah, i actually went to the doctor b-c it was getting
really bad... i was getting tired alot, achy bones,
things like that...

Dr said "do you exercise?"

i said "not anymore"

he told me to eat better and exercise
(hence my exercise post earlier)
and if i don't feel better in the first two
weeks (esp. after eating right) then to
go back to him ... he did run some blood
tests, tho, as a j.i.c

Jeremy Jive

TRIBE Member
I think no matter what happens everyone should feel lucky that they don't have to live every day with chronic pain that never goes away. So many people are forced to take on the world every day in severe pain.

jeremy -the brighter side- jive

Agatka8

TRIBE Member
Sign me up :(

I've been feeling pretty crappy for a month now.
Between extreme stress at work... and my cold... my mind and body have felt totally depleted.

This two week break from work... is slowly bringing me back to life.

I am relieved that this year finally coming to an end...
cause I know that this new year is brewing for me something really special... and new.
I can feel it.
:D

Cheer up Indian Girl! ;)
Take a clean sheet of paper, close your eyes...and make a wish!
You won't go wrong.
Agatka

derek

TRIBE Member
1 sprained my ankle hiking in kilarney in nov (still had a 5k hike w/ gear to get to vehicle).

2 strained muscle in back in dec avoiding some dumbasses open umbrella strategically placed on the floor (open) at work

that aside i'm a happy mf.

don't worry the good will come.

peace,

derek

kuba

TRIBE Member
its all cuz of the devils weed.

no, seriously, i dont know, but probably a string of bad luck.

i hardly think youre falling apart!

sk8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jeremy
I think no matter what happens everyone should feel lucky that they don't have to live every day with chronic pain that never goes away. So many people are forced to take on the world every day in severe pain.

yup. welcome to my world.

it's not severe usually - but it's ever present.

that and the stupid nausea

go team chronic illness!

but today i feel like a 27 year old in an 80 year old body - meh to stupid colds that make everything flare up.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Jeremy

yes, Jer. I am aware I could be worse off. Thanks. :p

this is my whining thread so GFY.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl

anyone else having this issue? loads of health issues? moreso than other years?
When I was only 18 months old I suffered 3rd degree burns to my neck and back. I haven't been the same since.

Eye infections, ear infections, unexplainable keloid scars, stye's, etc. etc.

I feel your pain.

redeyes

TRIBE Member
at the age of 27, my hearing is going downhill, i'm getting grey hairs and my metabolism sucks ass. also, i can't stay up as late as i used too.

peace

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Nearing 27, my eysight is getting worse and worse. I thought this thread was about fruit.

Yeah, sore neck the other day too. I too have a sore throat, though I fought off everyone when the flu was going around. I have a feeling I will be in bed on NYE sick. Mind over matter though, right!

I still hold true the principle that alcholhol kills bacteria, so increase your alcohol intake.

redeyes

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by redeyes
at the age of 27, my hearing is going downhill, i'm getting grey hairs and my metabolism sucks ass. also, i can't stay up as late as i used too.

peace
i forgot to mention that my eyesight he been going down hill at a pretty good pace.

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
I'm almost 34 and I feel great!!!

My wrist is fucked and needs surgery, my elbow which was operated on last year hurts a lot of the time, but other than that things are pretty dope; I can walk, see hear, and do not live with chronic anything (which I used to, for years).

Yes I feel like I'm getting older, but who cares? I still feel great, and have the power to make myself feel even better.

BBB.

Indeed.

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
On ther other hand, at 26 1/2 I'm nowhere near going bald, though I do shave my head over the summer.

In fact, I think I may grow my hair out again. I know the statistic says male pattern baldness comes from your mother's side, but if she gave me that gene, I'd be balding by now. My father had a full head of non-gray hair till he was 60.

Take that eternal youth!

Jennika

TRIBE Member
Jen, I felt the way you are about a month ago. I had been non-stop sick almost all year, I was aching all over my body for no reason that even regular yoga wasn't helping. I think you need to do a two pronged approach:

1- go to your doctor. tell her your symptoms (all of them) and see if you need to get blood work or other test done to rule out and illness.

2- go to a naturopath or at least to a suppliments store like GNC or Noah's. Tell them your symptoms. Often you could just be slightly deficient in something and your body is screaming at you in the only way it knows how (pain) to address this. e.g. my severe body aches (especially in my hands a feet) seem to have been due to a magnesium deficency. Before when I took a multi-vitiman with magnesium it didn't help because often drugstore vitimans are not easily absorbed in your body in the $6.99 a bottle pressed pills. this stands true from my knowledge for zinc, magnesium/calcium and often the B vitimans. I was able to get these powdered magnesium/B1/B6 packets at the GNC that honestly within 24 hours helped my chronic symptoms go away. the long term plan is now that I've isolated what was causing my aches I can learn how to add magnesium through food cources so I don't have to but vitimans all the time.

also, I would consider getting something like Greens + or Spirilina blue/green algie to help boost your immune system. take that daily esp. in the winter to help keep you energised.

finally, for the bladder infections there is a herbal tea that you can get at most herbalists that works wonders for re-occouring UTI's. it tastes like shit but its effective. just drink a cup of it every few days or so to flush out your kidneys/urinary tract in normal times or a few cups a day when you have a UTI and it makes a world of difference.

hope that helps :)

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
haha hey technobaby.... you wouldn't HAPPEN to know where all the sugar at my place went would ya? just went to find some for my tea.. seems to all be missing.. :)

any ideas? ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories